BY CHOICE

Special Pack of 5 PINXAV DIAPER RASH CREAM 4 oz X 5 see more...

Tesa M.
Bedford, OH
The women in my family swear by this, as do & I. It's been around forever, and was used on me as a baby. Once I had or little one, I found out my MiL used it on my husband as well. It's the best product out there for bums. I tell all my friends about it, and have even given it as a gift. Clears up redness almost immediately within a few diaper changes, and rashes just a little bit longer. Stays exactly where you put it, and protects the skin. Will never use a different product for diaper cream.
Lindsey O.
Pittsburgh, PA
I share this hidden secret with every new mom! This stuff is the holy grail of diaper rash cream. I promise you will need to look no further than this stuff. I have used it with all 3 of my kids. I'm a notorious "brand switcher" but not with this stuff. This is forever in my diaper bag! It goes on thick and stays on the bum. Doesn't disappear like other brands! Protects and cures diaper rash!!!!
Tonia Z.
I was recommended by a very close friend to try this for my son when he was younger. I WILL NEVER purchase another diaper cream again! This stuff is amazing! I can see why it has been around for so long!

A little bit of this goes a very long way. So the fact that the product itself costs a bit more than most diaper creams isn't a huge ordeal. It's thick, stays where you put it, and works wonderfully with helping keep my kiddo's bum protected. Even while my son was sick and had some stomach issues it worked like a charm!

I buy this for all of my friends who are expecting! It's well worth the money! <3
Whitney C.
I can't say enough good things about this. It's the only cream that works for my daughter and clears rashes up in a day most of the time.