BY CHOICE ORGANIC TEAS

Warm yourself to the core with this earthy favorite. Rooibos is a caffeine-free herb native to South Africa, where it's been embraced for its restorative qualities for centuries. Our russet-hued cup stands apart with a richness that suggests vanilla and honey for a delicious way to relax. (caffeine free)

Country of Origin: South Africa

Ingredients: Organic Rooibos*

* Fair Trade Certified

Savanna H.
Mantachie, MS
This tea is delicious! If you want to have a cuppa tea and while imagining you are in South Africa watching a herd of wild elephants then this tea is for you. This tea is rich and flavorful. It can be enjoyed anytime of the day.
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This tea is great! You can taste how rich & fresh the favors are! Usually I add honey or cream to my tea to boost flavor but this tea stands alone quite well! I would recommend to any tea drinker!
Jordan M.
This tea is wonderful. I don't always drink tea strait I usually out French vanilla creamer in them, but this tea needs nothing its so smooth!!
myia v.
Choice Organic Teas Rooibos Red Bush Tea is one of my winter favs! Very smooth alone.. Add some coconut milk to make it sweeter!
Michelle D.
Kingston, On
My friend loves this kind of tea. We always laugh and tease her saying she's drinking giraffe poop... *explanation - it's a South African plant, so likely is fertilized with giraffe poop. Haha
Michelle D.
Kingston, On
Do you know how this is made?

Amazon