BY CHOICE ORGANIC TEAS

Caffeine Free Herbal Infusion with Bergamot Choice Organic Chamomile Spearmint blend with Bergamot offers a restful interlude at any time. Chamomile and Spearmint are appreciated for their soothing comforts. Bergamot is the Mediterranean citrus used to perfume Earl Grey teas, and it lifts spirits while calming nerves. Certified Choice Organic Teas are certified as organically grown by an independent third party. Every aspect of the cultivation, handling, and packaging is carefully inspected to ensure the integrity of this product from the gardens of origin to your cup. USDA Organic Choice Organic Teas come from gardens tended by traditional methods, without the use of chemicals. Conscious practice of top soil management and weed control create a balanced environment to alleviate any agricultural problems. Through diligent care of the environment, our growers produce exceptional t see more...

Choice Organic Teas Premium Organic Herbal Tea
  • "I drink this one without sugar, but have made icetea with it (threw in a few mint leaves) and it turned out pretty good." in 1 review
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
Foodie Expert
This tea is great. Delicious and you don't even need to add sugar. The price was reasonable and I've found it in all my local grocery stores. I would definitely recommend this tea to all my tea lovers.
Lucy S.
Sayville, NY
Foodie Expert
Love these teas! They don't need sugar because they taste that good. I would buy again.
Kristy W.
Foodie Expert
I love this amazing organic tea. Perfect for the cold weather and tastes amazing
Krista A.
Santa Rosa, CA
I got hooked on this when I visited my friends spa and she was serving it to guests. Nice flavor. I drink this one without sugar, but have made icetea with it (threw in a few mint leaves) and it turned out pretty good.
Allie M.
Foodie Expert
Does the spearmint give it a good taste?
Odalis C.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
tastes good ? where I buy it ?
Angie R.
Woodbridge , ON
Foodie Expert
This looks really good has anyone tried it?
Amanda H.