BY CHOICE ORGANIC TEAS

Indulge yourself with this luxurious tea that embodies the fresh flavors of the spring harvest. Early, tender leaves are briefly steamed to retain their legendary character and rich, green color. The result is a clean, rewarding cup with sweet grassy notes and a savory sea vegetable aroma. It's a classic that transcends time.

Country of Origin: Japan

Ingredients: Organic Green Tea

Lorelei K.
Good green tea, not super flavorful but makes a decent cup. I love that it is organic, so that is a huge plus for me. The only down side is that the box doesn't last very long because the tea bags aren't packed tightly so you don't get as many as you would with say, Twinnings.
K W.
My favorite green tea. The aroma of fresh grassy tea will bring to mind tatami, not a cut lawn or a hayfield. You can sweeten it a touch, but you can best enjoy this alone or perhaps with a small splash of milk/cream to drink it quickly. The taste is pronounced and won't leave a sour note on your tongue, quite refreshing.
Jo Wei C.
Arcadia, CA
I love green tea. But not this. This is like a white wash version of green tea. It's not like traditional green tea. So if you're not looking for quality then get this.
Onyia W.
Baytown, TX
This is my morning go-to! I am not a religious coffee drinker so on some mornings I drink this green tea as my morning cup of joe!

Amazon