BY CHOICE ORGANIC TEAS

Sit back and relax with this cooling classic, grown on fertile volcanic hillsides in the Pacific Northwest of the United States. From this prime mint-growing region of the world, we select the finest peppermint with an exquisitely aromatic, slightly spicy flavor. As a caffeine-free choice, it's both calming and comforting. (caffeine free)

Country of Origin: USA

Ingredients: Organic Peppermint Leaf

• How does this tea compare to other brands of peppermint tea?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Shannon C.
My co-worker brought this into work this week. I am an avid peppermint tea drinking so I gave it a try. It was not as strong as other peppermint teas. It is organic which is major in my book. Would I buy them? most likely not. Would i tell others to not buy them? No. I just prefer a stronger taste in peppermint tea.
Jennifer A.
Organic. minty. hot or cold. Just the best tea flavor. you could smell the mint even before you open the box.
Alma L.
Brooklyn, NY
This alleviated my stomach when it hurried not expensive would buy it again !
Shelly S.
Mint tea is my absolute favorite. It helps with tummy aches and bloating, so I drink it frequently. Also, the smell of mint is just relaxing. Hot tea is the best!
Dana G.
How does this tea compare to other brands of peppermint tea?