BY CHOICE ORGANIC TEAS

Enriching Sophisticated & Earthy Oolong Tea Savor the delicious complexity of this sophisticated oolong. After plucking, the leaves are lightly bruised and briefly oxidized to create a tea with a balance and harmony all its own. A gentle earthiness with hints of smoke, a lingering finish and a delightful aroma make this a remarkably enticing and enriching cup. Perfectly Balanced Tea Since 1989, our mission has been to improve the world one cup of tea at a time. As the first exclusively organic tea crafter in the United States, and later, the first to offer Fair Trade Certified tea, we craft the world s finest teas with conservation of the planet and its creatures in mind. Let s chat over a cuppa. Savor Every Moment There s so much good in a cup of tea. It clears our mind and boosts our spirits. Tea brings us closer to friends and family looking to share the day s stories and see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I've tried a number of the Choice Organic Teas Oolong Tea flavors... they are all nice blends and taste great ... they're a bit pricey tho. " in 1 review
  • "Absolutely love this tea for weight management and the naturally great flavor." in 1 review
Vanessa R.
This is such a fantastic Tea you drink and it's very healthy for you the package and it's nice it absolutely meets my expectations and I recommend this to anyone who wants to try out a new tea with great flavor
Jenny T.
Riverside, CA
Oolong tea is very healthy for you so I highly recommend this tea to anyone who's trying to lose weight and stick to an a organic product. Highly recommend! I love this tea and the taste is not too bad.
Marilyn W.
I love this oolong tea! Not only does It taste great but It's also affordable. It helps to maintain my weight and is perfect for drinking in the morning :) it gives me a boost of energy .
Melissa G.
West Columbia, SC
Fitspiration Expert
I really like this tea, and the Choice Teas in general. They taste great. They can get a little pricey so I like to stock up when my local grocery stores have them on sale.
Taylor L.
Burlington, KY
This is my all time favorite tea! Oolong has the best, smooth, hearty flavor to it! I have at least one glass of this a day!
Khushi P.
Great tasting Oolong tea. Exceeds my expectations. I usually mix it with Green Tea and a teaspoon of honey.
tamara t.
This is good. I really like oolong and this one's no exception. It's good plain but also with honey
jennifer c.
Weaverville, NC
Fitspiration Expert
Love love love this oolong tea. It gives me energy and helps speed up metabolism love it
Erica H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Great flavor, great health benefits and price!! I've actually tried several choice organic teas and nothing stands out for me including this flavor. If it was available I'd drink it but I would not seek out to buy it.
Jock G.
Choice Classic Black tastes tremendous! I cannot discern any appreciable distinction between it and Twinings English or Irish Breakfast tea. Having stated that, I do make my tea with double the amount of tea bags, to increase the intensity of the beverage, so that might help - but I always did that with my Twinings tea also, so it's not something that is unique for me to do with this tea. If one were to try this tea with only one bag, I still do not think that an appreciable distinction could be discerned between this tea and Twinings, but that is just my estimation, however limited.
Nilu K.
Where can i find this and how much this cost? Does this help you lose weight?
Allison R.
Peekskill, NY
How is the flavor of this tea? Bitter?
Ezgi K.
Toronto, Ontario
Does this make you goto the bathroom?
Janine V.
Is this a sweet or bitter tea?
Athina R.
Modesto, CA
What does this taste like?