BY CHOICE ORGANIC TEAS

Transcending Spring-Picked Japanese Green Tea Indulge Yourself With This Luxurious Tea That Embodies The Fresh Flavors Of The Spring Harvest. Early, Tender Leaves Are Briefly Steamed To Retain Their Legendary Character And Rich, Green Color. The Result Is A Clean, Rewarding Cup With Sweet Grassy Notes And A Savory Sea Vegetable Aroma. It's A Classic That Transcends Time. Perfectly Balanced Tea Since 1989, Our Mission Has Been To Improve The World One Cup Of Tea At A Time. As The First Exclusively Organic Tea Crafter In The United States, And Later, The First To Offer Fair Trade Certified Tea, We Craft The World's Finest Teas With Conservation Of The Planet And Its Creatures In Mind. Let's Chat Over A Cuppa. Savor Every Moment There's So Much Good In A Cup Of Tea. It Clears Our Mind And Boosts Our Spirits. Tea Brings Us Closer To Friends And Family Looking To Share The Day's Stories And It Connects Us To All Those Around The Globe Who Cherish This Timeless Ritual. Whether It's A Hearty Mug That Gets Your Morning Started, Or A Relaxing Cup That Helps You Unwind And Reflect On Your Day, We Thank You For Enjoying Choice Organic Teas. Responsible, Earth-Friendly Tea This Box And Its Contents Are Fully Biodegradable. We Use Unbleached, Natural Fiber Tea Bags, Paper Envelopes And 100% Recycled Paperboard. We Buy Wind Power To Offset All Of Our Electricity Use. (800) 882-8943 Created By Choice Organic Teas/Granum, Inc. see more...

K W.
Foodie Expert
My favorite green tea. The aroma of fresh grassy tea will bring to mind tatami, not a cut lawn or a hayfield. You can sweeten it a touch, but you can best enjoy this alone or perhaps with a small splash of milk/cream to drink it quickly. The taste is pronounced and won't leave a sour note on your tongue, quite refreshing.
Lorelei K.
Foodie Expert
Good green tea, not super flavorful but makes a decent cup. I love that it is organic, so that is a huge plus for me. The only down side is that the box doesn't last very long because the tea bags aren't packed tightly so you don't get as many as you would with say, Twinnings.
Jo Wei C.
Arcadia, CA
I love green tea. But not this. This is like a white wash version of green tea. It's not like traditional green tea. So if you're not looking for quality then get this.
Onyia W.
Baytown, TX
This is my morning go-to! I am not a religious coffee drinker so on some mornings I drink this green tea as my morning cup of joe!