BY CHOICE ORGANIC TEAS

A richly flavored and robust tea. Organic leaf from Assam provides a touch of malt, and Ceylon teas from mountain estates keep the blend smooth yet striking.

Ingredients: Organic Black Teas*

* Fair Trade Certified

Krista A.
Santa Rosa, CA
I actually usually drink their green tea, but I have tried the black tea and it's tasty. Really good with a little sugar and milk (the British way to drink tea!). It is a little on the strong side, which is what I prefer, but realize that not everyone has my pallet, so be aware of that.
Amanda G.
Austin, TX
Choice makes flavorful organic teas for a really fair price - and you can usually find them at your everyday supermarket rather than having to hunt it down at various health stores. The Celtic Breakfast is strong, dark, and malty. It's the perfect substitute for a morning cup of coffee.
Victoria P.
Dallas, TX
I am obsessed with tea altogether, and this is my favorite tea when I need that boost of energy. Black tea contains caffeine so it's sorta an alternative to coffee but so much most satisfying to drink
Olivia H.
Dalton, GA
I love this stuff! I love having tea all the time and this is the best tasting breakfast tea I have tried, it has a nice smooth flavor and I would definitely recommend this to others it is a little bit more expensive due to its organic nature but it is well worth it!
Julia L.
I love teas and Choice is one of my favorite brands. The flavor of this tea is satisfying (not like you're drinking a flavored water like most teas seem to be) and it is also refreshing.
Desirée B.
New Orleans, LA
Choice teas are very delicious. It is nice, sometimes it is hard to find organic black tea. I especially like the oolong variety.
Mariah B.
Absolutely love love love this tea and because it is organic it makes me feel so good about drinking it.
Lindsay H.
Naugatuck, CT
Such a perfect tea i love each day to have a cup with a bit of sugar and a touch of cinnomon!
Mauricia T.
Richmond Hts, OH
This tea is amazing i absolutely love this tea! Makes me feel great after drinking it also.
Stephanie A.
New Albany , OH
Love love tea and anything organic makes me feel better about consuming it!
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
How is the taste?
Lucy S.
Sayville, NY
Where can I buy this product
Odalis C.
Brooklyn, NY
tastes good ? where I buy it ?