choczero

ChocZero's Keto Bark, Dark Chocolate Coconuts with Sea Salt. 100% Stone-Ground, Sugar Free, Low Carb. No Sugar Alcohols, No Artificial Sweeteners, All Natural, Non-GMO (2 Boxes, 6 bars/each)

4.83 / 5

2 star

1 star

5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I absolutely love this product for a nightly chocolate snack that is no sugar. Each bar is 120 calories and has great flavor. I cannot have enough of these on hand. I would normally eat almond joy bars, but these really fit my cravings !!
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I’m obsessed! Hazelnut used to be my favorite unto I tried coconut and now I love them equally. The dark chocolate is rich and yet creamy. Not too bitter. There are real coconut chunks that give it a great bite and all that in a low carb version which makes if perfect as an after lunch or dinner treat as well as snack. I love it!
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
Id say these are okay. They'll work in a pinch to fill the void of a life without Godiva chocolate. If you're not really working on weightloss or maintaining low carbs for health reasons (or beauty, no judgement) I wouldn't bother with these. If you are, Enjoy!