by ChocoVine
Ask a Question
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
Kissimmee, Fl

I have always been curious about this chocolate/wine. It seems like it isn't that big of a hit. Should I try it, just to say I did?
Hayley A.
Hayley A.
Aug. 28, 2013, 2:31 p.m.
It doesn't hurt to try it, i think it's always good to try something at least twice but don't put your money down in order to buy it
Tia P.
Tia P.
Aug. 15, 2013, 3:17 p.m.
It's not the worst thing I've tasted but I would never purposely buy it. It's like a watery version of a mudslide cocktail.
Elaina S.
Elaina S.
Aug. 10, 2013, 10:07 p.m.
Only try it if you are able to find a place that is offering it as an in-store wine tasting event. You might be wasting your money if you buy it only to find that you don't like it. Thankfully, I was able to taste it at an in-store event which saved me from shelling out money for something that I would have thrown out. YUCK!
Vaniti W.
Vaniti W.
May 27, 2013, 12:54 a.m.
Yes you should try it but mix it with something! Think like a sangria but with something that goes well with chocolate. I liked mixing it with Kahlua or Baileys
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
March 30, 2013, 10:46 a.m.
If you are a chocolate lover & if your having company over that are chocolate indulgers, I would def pick up a bottle. It presents itself as fancy & it really is inexpensive. I would definitely serve it chilled w/ fresh straberries after dinner as a desert option.
Ella D.
Ella D.
March 3, 2013, 11:56 a.m.
I wasn't sure that I'd like it...and granted the first taste may be a little weird...but I found that I enjoyed it. It is very velvety and smooth. Unlike some other reviews, I could taste the chocolate.
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Feb. 27, 2013, 5:50 a.m.
You should definitely try it. It's not that expensive and if you like sweet things, you'll probably enjoy this just as much as you could enjoy a cup of hot chocolate. It's think and pretty heavy on the alcohol, but every now and then it's pretty good.

Join Now