Chocovine Raspberry 750ML uploaded by Rachel M.

BY CHOCOVINE

• Is this good? What does it tastes like? 1 Answers
  • I just got this wine as a gift. How does it taste? Is it ...1 Answers
Alysha S.
Kissimmee, FL
I really like this wine. It is not too strong and has a slight taste of chocolate milk . Not pricey at all
Bessy R.
Es delicioso aparte que es muy nutritivo no te engorda ni nada por el estilo es lo mejor de lo mejor
Indira H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This wine I have tried several times. It has a slight chocolate flavor I think is very interesting.
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
1,205 reviews
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Wine for any event is a wine for everyone. Relaxing drinking some raspberry delicious in my time
Brittany B.
Eatontown, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Yummy wine unique flavor can't be duplicated exceeded my expectations very good quality wine
Lupita R.
Kyle, TX
mmm is a very good flavor just i love it i recomended it to taste and buy it is a good.price
Gabriela P.
Miami fl, FL
Es muy rico de sabor rico divino regio y sirve para poder acompañar las comidas y divinos
Kelsey A.
Syracuse , NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Tried this at a wine tasting party I went to ! So amazingly good ! You won't regret it
Sabrina  E.
Layton, UT
I love it so much, my favorite and it reminds me of Baileys! deliciously yummy!!!!!!
Stephanie c.
Sun Prairie, WI
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Nice flavor the chocolates gives a related to date. Delicious wines all of them
Rachel M.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I just got this wine as a gift. How does it taste? Is it any good? Chocovine Raspberry 750ML
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA
Is this good? What does it tastes like?