Chocovine Raspberry 750ML uploaded by Rachel M.

BY CHOCOVINE

• Is this good? What does it tastes like? 1 Answers
  • I just got this wine as a gift. How does it taste? Is it ...1 Answers
Denise V.
I'm not sure what this was, but it definitely wasn't what I was expecting. I don't even know if I'd say it was worth trying. Not a fan.
Christina H.
kerman, CA
this is a great dessert wine. i pair chocolates with this wine. very yummy and cant beat the price. good deal for your buck.
Liliberth M.
Doral, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
yeees! you know, i love th chocolate! but this is great to have funn with some people, and then now in christmas is very nice
Melissa M.
CHILDRESS, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 5
This is a really great desert wine. I enjoy it very much. Not super expensive and it's great quality. Definitely recommend.
Leticia W.
Fort Yates, ND
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is interesting, I would probably add it to something, because it is a little thick and a little much on it's own.
Coralis D.
amsterdam, NY
i like the taste of the chocovine wine special the sweet one i try it once and since i some time i buy it or order it
Jose G.
I like this wine, i drink wine because is the drink of the gods, and chocovine raspberry is the proof of that.
Felicia Y.
Great chocolate wine and has tons of raspberry flavor so if you dont like raspberry the you prob wont like this
Debra R.
Queen Creek, AZ
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Way too sweet and it made me feel nauseated in the first couple sips. I much prefer chocolate infused wines.
Daryelin T.
Well this product don't like a lot, but everyone can buy and enjoy it.. My mom says that is great and good.
Rachel M.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I just got this wine as a gift. How does it taste? Is it any good? Chocovine Raspberry 750ML
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA
Is this good? What does it tastes like?