BY CHOCOVINE

• Is this good? What does it tastes like? 1 Answers
Jenna D.
Orlando, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is really sweet and pretty delicious! I'm a huge fan of chocolate wine and this is perfect during the holidays, I would recommend this to anyone who likes chocolate!
Vanesha L.
Medley, FL

what? Chocolate and raspberry mixed in the same preparation? I could not believe it, and although the first time I did not want to try it, some friends told me to try it, and they were right, the taste is divine, now I'm addicted to haha ​​thanks to my friends for forcing me to take it, now I can not stop, Clear, only on occasions where it is warranted
Cassandra Z.
I only bought this one time a few years ago, but if I remember correctly, it was pretty decent. And the raspberry flavor blended in with it nicely, no weird aftertaste or anything. Haven't tried the regular chocolate one, but I'd say give this a taste if you get the opportunity🍷
KATHERINE P.
Doral, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I have read very good reviews of this wine and the truth looks tempting, I honestly have not tried it but I must say I would be happy to try this wine of this brand which is seen that is trajectory, when I try I will give you my point Of sight on this wine.
Michael P.
Orlando, FL
Chocolate and wine are two of Gods inventions that took WAY too long to be combined. A wonderful value and a sweet rich taste with enough alcohol involved to get you nice and liquored up while just telling yourself it's only chocolate. That makes it OK.
Patricia W.
Tacoma, WA
It is quite sweet and a really different taste, but worth a try. Chocolate and Raspberries go very well together, and then pair them up as a wine. I have bought Chocovine Raspberry once for me and friends. I bought it as a novelty wine, and it was a good value. I would say try it for the experience and go from there. I would buy it again.
Kirsten H.
This wine is definitely a treat but something that should be used or drank in moderation. It is kind of thick and doesn't always go down easy if you aren't prepared! Definitely goes great paired with dessert!
Liz N.
Grand Rapids, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Yum. I love this stuff. I'd drink it all the time if i could. I know it's not for everyone but I absolutely love it. I love creamier drinks though. It's reasonably priced and used to be my go to.
Zee L.
Mountain View, CA
We tried this out of curiosity and ended up buying more later, very fruity and not too heavy with meal. price also reasonable, i would suggest this to friend and everyone to give a try
tara m.
Pittsburgh, PA
I tried this not knowing what it would taste like. It definitely met my expectations and proved me wrong. It was tasty and I would buy again. Great for taking to gatherings because it is not very known!!
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA
Is this good? What does it tastes like?