BY CHOCOLOVE

Chocolove Xoxox Premium Chocolate Bar - Dark Chocolate - Cherries and Almonds - 3.2 oz Bars - Case of 12 see more...

Missy T.
Chocolove Cherries and Almonds in Dark Chocolate is my dad's favorite. I always pick this one up for him on my trips to the health food store. The price of these bars are great. I would recommend this product.
Kat S.
Tarpon Springs
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Not as good as anticipated but perhaps other flavors would sway my opinion. The combination didn’t seem all that promising after the initial first bite.

I would not recommend these and I would not repurchase.
Phoenix R.
Saint Louis
My favorite of all time. I don’t like dark chocolate as much but always make an exception for this. Smooth and flavorful with tart bits of cherry to offset the sweetness.

Amazon