Chocolove Xoxox 5 Pk Of 32 Oz Filled Passion Fruit Ruby Cacao Bars- Exp 12/1/20

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Chocolove Xoxox 5 Pk Of 3.2 Oz Filled Passion Fruit Ruby Cacao Bars- Exp 12/1/20!
How would you rate this product?
Tiffany Y.
Brooklyn, NY
Chocolove Xoxox 5 Pk Of 3.2 Oz Filled Passion Fruit Ruby Cacao Bars- Exp 12/1/20 uploaded by Tiffany Y.
I'm a big fan of passionfruit in general. The ruby chocolate goes good with this since it tends to be slightly tart. I find myself grabbing this one whenever it goes on sale at Whole Foods because I love sweet and tart flavors. Definitely recommend this chocolate.
Jocelyn L.
Johnstown, CO
Chocolove Xoxox 5 Pk Of 3.2 Oz Filled Passion Fruit Ruby Cacao Bars- Exp 12/1/20 uploaded by Jocelyn L.
I was so excited about this chocolate but the passion fruit is so sour. I’m not a huge sour fan to begin with but to me sour and rich chocolate just don’t go! But did I mention this chocolate is ruby colored!! That’s the only reason I have it 2 stars. They do offer other flavors in the ruby color chocolate.
cat ..
Orlando, FL
I don’t like passion fruit with chocolate. BUT ruby chocolate has fruity flavors so they complement each other more . Second but is this also has white chocolate so the ruby chocolate gets lost.
Susana I.
Stirling, NJ
Chocolove Xoxox 5 Pk Of 3.2 Oz Filled Passion Fruit Ruby Cacao Bars- Exp 12/1/20 uploaded by Susana I.
This is one of my favorite chocolate bars ever! First off, they use ruby chocolate which pairs perfectly with the passion fruit filling. Secondly, passion fruit is delicious! If love you ruby chocolate and passion fruit, this is for you!

Looking for your answer?