Chocolove Xoxo 20843 Strong Dark Chocolate Mini Bar uploaded by Deepak Y.Chocolove Xoxo 20843 Strong Dark Chocolate Mini Bar uploaded by Deepak Y.

BY CHOCOLOVE

Save On Chocolove Xoxo 1, 3 Oz Strong Dark Chocolate Mini Bar, Strong, Bittersweet Chocolate With Intense, Well-Rounded Cocoa Flavors From African Cocoa Beans And A Touch Of Caribbean, : Kosher, (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only, Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use, For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use, )UPC: 716270051702 UK SKU: SPDSP3325 see more...

Jenny M.
Watertown, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are a fun little item to put out at parties. They are a delicious dark chocolate that is satisfying, I love chocolate and can't eat more than two of the mini bars st a time. I appreciate having something tgat is individually wrapped in a party space because I can keep it separste from other foods in case guests have allergies.

I only buy the minis for parties, though. Pricd-wise, it is cheaper to buy the whole bsr.
Lindsey S.
Great for a pick me up to cute my sweet tooth. And each package has an adorable love note inside. Great flavors and they go on promotion regularly at my local shopper.
Sarah M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I'm in love with any kind of chocolate this one its so good it's have different flavors all good too I recommend it
jois h.
Belfield, ND
I actually didn't like it at all I thought it was very gross.. my daughter didn't even like it and that says a lot
Cindy A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My co worker gave me some and i never tried it and it taste good i really love chocolate i kind of ate all of them
These are So good! And perfect amount and they come with a cute little love poem, what's not to love.
Alizabeth F.
I am not a big fan of dark chocolate to begin with but this isn't that bad. It is very rich tasting.
Bianca C.
Fairmont City, IL
suchaa good taste. so rich and chocolatey. absolutely love it!! and i’m not a big chocolate fan!
Amelia F.
crystal
i like this for in the morning it’s great to start the day or just to snack on during the day
Brenda N.
Kissimmee, FL
I really love chocolate. I have to buy it several timea a week. I am really addicted
Brenda N.
Kissimmee, FL
Where can I find this one?
Shelby B.
Kansas City, MO
Is it possible to order these online?