BY CHOCOLOVE

Chocolove Milk Chocolate Mini Bar 33 Cocoa Toffee Almonds is a refreshingly decadent, creamy milk chocolate bar releases chunks of buttery sweet toffee and dry roasted almonds with every bite. The buttery flavor of toffee swirls in your mouth as your tongue chases every last bit. The sweetnes of the milk chocolate transitions to creamines, then to caramel, and finishes with a light cocoa cream aftertaste. see more...

• Where can I purchase this? This looks absolutely amazing ...4 Answers
  • Is this any good? it sounds delicious. 2 Answers
  • Is there any other flavors?4 Answers
Lindsey S.
Lansing
Yum! This is my favorite go to milk chocolate! Super creamy and has the best flavor! I love the smooth texture too! I always have this at home for my sweet tootn! I love this brand chocolate and will continue to keep buying it! Go try some! You won’t be disappointed!
Jessica J.
Mansfield, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
LOVE LOVE LOVE this. I didn't even have to debate on how many stars to give this candy. I'd recommend this to anybody who loves chocolate, it's delicious. Extra credit for the adorable packaging and love poem inside.
Natasha M.
Lodi, CA
These give me life lol! I never spend more then $1.50 for a candy bar but these omg. I spend about $3 for just one at my local store and man o man. I have to hide these from my husband and kids so they dont eat it all before I get a chance to have a piece. Sooooo good and diff worth that high price.
Clarisse T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I honestly never had one of these before until my cousin recently gave me this as a gift and they are by far my favorite chocolate now I literally go to the store just look for these and pick them up willingly like it's automatic instinct these are really good that's really really creamy and I love it.
Emily C.
Oklahoma city, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These bars are so sweet. I love that they have a love poem included. It's a nice treat to share with a date/partner. They tend to be a little on the pricier side of a chocolate bar, but they are a little higher quality. I love to get these for a treat for myself.
Jennifer W.
Stuart, FL
These are the best chocolates ever. I treat myself to one of these every so often and nibble at it for about a week. It is so delicious and the flavors together are great! I get them at a local health food store and would absolutely recommend it to anyone!
Michelle G.
Erie, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I bought this because the packaging was cute. The flavor wasn't terrible but it wasn't anything spectacular either, and especially for the price. I found it in the organic section so I guess it wasn't meant to be like other brands lol.
Kelsey C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The taste is delicious unless you're used to and looking for cheap waxy American chocolate. It's very creamy and delicious. The ingredients are free of yucky harsh chemicals and have Whole Foods in them which is wonderful.
Stephanie F.
I bought this as a gift for my fiancé on his birthday. We are both chocolate lovers and we love this chocolate. It's a bit pricey so I recommend it as either a gift or a little gift to yourself. I think this makes a great and fun gift for any chocolate lover.
Elizabeth B.
Bigfork, MT
Mmmm mmm good. Seriously, if I'm going to buy a more expensive chocolate bar, this is the one. Melt in your mouth, but with crunchy pieces too. I love the combination. And the amount of sweetness is just right.
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
What's your favorite flavor?
Katia L.
Woodbridge, VA
Is there any other flavors?
Alexis N.
Lafayette, LA
Where can I purchase this? This looks absolutely amazing and so tasty
Jennifer W.
Stuart, FL
Toffee and Almond is my FAVORITE!
Nela K.
North Olmsted, OH
Is this any good? it sounds delicious.