BY CHOCOLOVE

Chocolove® Toffee & Almonds in Milk Chocolate.

33% Cocoa content.

Toffee 33%.

Belgian chocolate. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Michael B.
Very good chocolate! It’s definitely artisanal chocolate. I like that it has a good snap when you bite into it and I love that it melts and becomes super creamy. Definitely repurchasing! I actually bought this the first time at our museum after a chocolate exhibit! So when I saw it in stores, I was thrilled!
Erin J.
Madison, WI
This is my go-to chocolate treat. I usually eat 1/2 bar every day, and have to seriously restrain myself from eating more. It has the perfect flavor, the perfect sweetness, and just the right amount of toffee bits. I usually purchase 4 at a time to last me the week!
Bethany G.
Irvington, KY
I love this chocolate bar. It's a bit pricey, but worth it. It's hard to just eat the serving size and step away. It's so good! The chocolate is delicious and the toffee & almonds mix perfectly to form the perfect texture.
Kristie V.
Clarkrange, TN
This is a very delicious chocolate bar, sure to sate a severe case of sweet tooth. The chocolate is smooth and rich, but not too rich. The toffee has that wonderful crunch, and there are some almond slivers hidden in there too. It's a nice mix.
Jenny M.
Watertown, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love this brand, and the chocolate toffee bar is no exception to the rule. The chocolate mixes well with the toffee, and the toffee doesn't stick to my fillings (a big deal when it comes to having several fillings in your mouth!).
crystal m.
These are so delicious. Even though they can be a little pricey I think they are well worth it. Sadly I don't see these at my local retailers as much as in the past.
Rhondalei G.
RENTON, WA
Chocolove never disappoints with their flavors and cute packaging. This is definitely one bar that I could eat in 1 sitting.
Courtney D.
Aberdeen, WA
I really enjoy this chocolate bar. The toffee is not too stick, and clashes well with the chocolate for the perfect taste.
Jorge P.
Van Nuys , CA
This chocolate is delicious and it's also a go to candy that I recommend to anybody that has a sweet tooth... I love it!!!
Julie M.
Bloomington, IN
Chocolate, toffee and almonds...it doesn't get much better than that. These are my bad habit but I just can't help it=)