BY CHOCOLOVE

Chocolove® Rich Dark Chocolate.
Love poem inside.

Buy on Walmart
Jenny M.
Watertown, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The chocolate in this brand has a great flavor, and I like the 65% dark because it isn't too dark. I'm not one of those folks who needs to eat the darkest of the darkest chocolate. I don't generally like darker than 70ish percent, so the 65% is perfect.
Jenna G.
Marietta, GA
I've purchased this chocolate bar a few times and it's definitely one of the best chocolate bars I've had! This is my go-to bar to buy to surprise my husband on Valentine's day. It has a romantic, sweet poem on the inside wrapper, too!
Kaitlyn  F.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love dark chocolate and this is one of the best brands to buy for dark chocolate! It tastes real not fake like some other companies chocolate!
Janie G.
Fairbanks, AK
I want to say that this is one of my favss! They absolutely leave your mouth watery. Couldn't have asked for a better description! In love
miranda r.
The first dark chocolate I ever tried and I have not looked back. I love chocolove! Their assortment of dark chocolates are amazing.
Rachel O.
This is seriously my favorite brand of chocolate. Ever since I tried this brand, no other brand compare. Super rich and creamy
Ameena F.
Troutdale, OR
I love dark chocolate, but specifically love this brand! My favorite is the milk chocolate bar with toffee. It's a must-try!
Amanda P.
Xenia, OH
I am really looking forward to trying this chocolate. Dark chocolate is my favorite. I'm sure it tastes great
Keara S.
This chocolate is pretty expensive, but it is better quality and more delicious than regular chocolate
Tyler M.
Concord, NC
So smooth and tasty. Even if you don't like dark chocolate this is one you need to try. So delicious
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How good is this :)
Roswer s.
8020 NW 60th ST BLDG B. Miami, FL 33195. T: (786)