Chocolove Raspberries in Dark Chocolate uploaded by Angelica G.

BY CHOCOLOVE

Chocolove® Raspberries in Dark Chocolate.

Love poem inside. Share It With Someone You Love®.

55% Cocoa content.

55% Raspberries.

Belgian chocolate. see more...

• I have never tried anything that's fruity and chocolatey,...2 Answers
  • I've never seen this before, is it good?1 Answers
Chocolove Raspberries in Dark Chocolate
  • "Just sweet enough to satisfy my sweet tooth but with enough dark chocolate bite to kill the chocolate craving and keep it from being too sweet." in 2 reviews
  • "I'm not a drake chocolate fan but I've worked in a grocery store recently and a lot of costumes bought this brand of chocolate, I wonder if it's really good I guess I need to try it then I'll know." in 1 review
  • "I tried this for the first time at my school's convienence store." in 1 review
  • "One piece is enough to satisfy that sweet tooth" in 1 review
Emily K.
Fayetteville, NC
Review for: Raspberries In Dark 3.2 oz more...
I buy this and have to hide it from myself so that it’ll last longer than a day. It’s pricy but it’s also a brand I trust a lot more than the cheap ones. This bar is delicious. It’s a nice dark chocolate without being bitter and the raspberries are perfect!
Leah P.
Medina, OH
I have tried this one a few times because the packaging is pretty and I always fall for it. It's decent chocolate but for some reason I don't love the weird raspberry crunchy pieces. It's okay, but not my favorite chocolate and raspberry combination.
Leah S.
This is literally THE most delicious chocolate of all time. I bought a bar and only wanted a few squares and as someone with high self control I could hardly contain myself from eating the entire thing. The raspberries are so tart and fresh they basically explode in your mouth and mix deliciously with the dark chocolate. You will not regret buying this.
Porsha P.
I was pleasantly surprised by this chocolate! It was definitely not a cheap bar of chocolate, but it was pretty flavorful. I would maybe purchase again, but I haven't come across this brand where I currently live. If you are looking for something that is a better alternative to Hershey's, then this is worth a try!
Lyndsay M.
Round Rock, TX
Review for: Raspberries In Dark 1.2 oz more...
I purchase this once a month when it's "my time." The balance of chocolate and raspberry is so perfect and definitely keeps you coming back for more. At about $2.00 a bar they can get expensive so I don't indulge in them all the time, but I love it when I do.
Amanda R.
Tarawa Terrace, NC
This is my favorite chocolate bar EVER!!! It's so decedant & is my favorite combination of Raspberry & Dark Chocolate! It makes me SO Happy every time I have it! My all time favorite chocolate bar!
Lexie R.
Boulder, CO
Deliciously good for any occasion. I leave these for house guests, and indulge myself on many weeknights. Not a life changing chocolate bar, but a reliably good one.
Angelica G.
East Weymouth, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This has been my favorite chocolate bar for 3 years. I love the combination of dark chocolate and dried raspberries. The chocolate isn't too sweet and the raspberries are deliciously tart. It's a combination that can't be beat.
K W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
A very balanced and flavorful chocolate, very rich. Take the time to chew it and savor the taste with each bite. Real raspberry bits give the velvety chocolate a tart note that will bring a smile to your face. I purchased this product myself from Vitacost, and you can easily find the brand in many specialty and health food stores.
Elena B.
Portland, OR
Review for: Raspberries In Dark 3.2 oz more...
This is a healthier version of chocolate, it is also inexpensive. It tastes closer to milk chocolate than other dark chocolates I have tried. The raspberries are really good and I would definitely recommend it.
Paola D.
Oklahoma City, OK
I have never tried anything that's fruity and chocolatey, is this treat too sweet?
Elida B.
Kansas City, MO
I've never seen this before, is it good?