BY CHOCOLOVE

Chocolove® Peach & Pecan in Milk Chocolate.
Xoxox.
Love poem inside.
33% cocoa content.
Belgian chocolate.
33% peach. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Emily K.
Moscow Mills
I don’t like milk chocolate. I love dark. But this bar is perfection! The creamy milk chocolate pairs so well with the peach. It’s more expensive than a cheap bar, but you get what you pay for. This is excellent quality chocolate.
Sichelle W.
Mendocino , CA
This chocolate bar gives me so much joy! Aside from the fact that I adore peaches and pecans respectively, this chocolate is just so creamy and so good I cannot get enough! Every time I want to treat myself, I buy a Chocolove bar. Bonus: each bar has a poem written on the inside of the gold wrapper!
Dana P.
Leicestershire
I love white chocolate it's my favorite I got shops I never for get to buy my self one 😍😍 [product:ben-&-jerry's-phish-food-ice-cream] [product:friskies--gravy-sensations-cat-food]