Chocolove Orange Peel In Dark Chocolate uploaded by Bre N.

BY CHOCOLOVE

Chocolove® Orange Peel in Dark Chocolate.
Xoxox.
Love poem inside.
55% cocoa content.
Belgian chocolate.
55% orange peel. see more...

• I have had orange flavored chocolate. But I've never seen this? I...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Bre N.
Detroit, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert
I'm really not a huge fan of fruit flavoured chocolate. I will say that the quality of this chocolate is exceptional! While I prefer other flavours from this brand it does have a good taste if you like oranges. These bars are easy to find in whole foods and even cvs from time to time! I love this little indulgence!
Priscila M.
I love it!! I love it!! I love it!!!I love it!! I love it!! I love it!!!I love it!! I love it!! I love it!!!I love it!! I love it!! I love it!!!
Lindsey B.
Fort Eustis, VA
I didn’t much care for the Orange flavor in this. I love Orange infused foods but this was a little to artificial for me..
Elizabeth M.
Lynden, WA
Chocolate and citrus is one of my favorite thing, and this bar doesn't let me down! And the packaging is so pretty!
Ashley D.
Danville, CA
This is delicious! I bought this at whole foods and really enjoyed the mix of dark chocolate and orange flavors. I love dark chocolate alone, but adding the taste of orange was a great idea! yum!
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
I am usually not a fan of orange and chocolate mixed together but I have to say this is way to yummy to pass up. Love the fact that they are organic!
Laurie S.
Boulder, CO
This chocolate is delicious. It can usually be found on sale for about $2 per bar. It's higher quality than average.
Lauren A.
NORTH BERWICK, ME
This brand has some of the best chocolate ever! This particular one has little bits of orange zest in it giving the dark chocolate a citrus undertone. It is not only delicious to just eat, but it also makes one kick ass fondue too!
Alice R.
I think i saw these at traders joes once ive never tasted it but it seems very good and i would love to try it
Lauren O.
This reminds me of the chocolate oranges that cracked open when you hit them against a hard surface! Delicious dark chocolate with just the right amount of orange. Yum!
Brooke R.
Mt Pleasant, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I have had orange flavored chocolate. But I've never seen this? Is it good? Where can I purchase it at?