BY CHOCOLOVE

Love poem inside.
33% cocoa content.
Belgian chocolate.
Xoxox.
Pure milk 33% chocolate. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Rebecca M.
Woodstock
This candy bar is heaven! This doesn’t have an weird taste like some other chocolates! A friend of mine had me try it and I fell in love! Anything milk chocolate I love!
Kami F.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I’ve actually never tried it - but I’ve seen it and love the package of this chocolate. The next time I see it I’ll for sure buy this. I hate I haven’t tried it but have heard great things about it. Hopefully I’ll be able to recommend it to others.
Becky H.
This is very good chocolate! I always love milk chocolate, and this is definitely one of my favorite brands. It isn't too sweet, like other milk chocolates, and it melts in your mouth. I also like how it is more eco-friendly than other chocolate brands, so that gets an extra thumbs up from me.
Emily M.
These chocolate bars have the most beautiful packaging and each one has a love letter inside. These make a perfect gift and they are completely luxurious in the delicious chocolates!
michelle D.
Rochester , NY
I absolutely love chocolate and anything that has something to do with chocolate it's just one of those things you can't resist and it's also a great comfort food haha
Rebecca S.
Lancaster CA
This really is for those who have "chocolove" (the love for chocolate) it hits all the right spots and is just the right amount of sweet, mmmm so good.
Priscila M.
I love it!! I love it!! I love it!!!I love it!! I love it!! I love it!!!I love it!! I love it!! I love it!!!I love it!! I love it!! I love it!!!
Hunter L.
High Point, NC
I think Chocolove is such a cute idea. Not only do I get a good quality bar of chocolate, but a poem from all kinds of authors to enjoy as well.
Shayvonne J.
Englewd Clfs, NJ
I’m s milk chocolate kind of gal I tell you. This brand certainly gives me that smooth taste. Not one of my favs but I’ve tried it a few times.
Lisa K.
This chocolate is smooth and lovely. I love the texture and it melts in the mouth. Plus the packaging is super cute.
Marianna C.
Where are these sold? Does this chocolate taste good?
Andrea A.
Where do they sell them
Brooklyn M.
South Jordan, UT
Would you recommend this product?