Chocolove Hazelnuts in Milk Chocolate uploaded by Meredith C.Chocolove Hazelnuts in Milk Chocolate uploaded by Samantha J.

BY CHOCOLOVE

Chocolove® Hazelnuts in Milk Chocolate.
Xoxox.
Love poem inside.
33% cocoa content.
Belgian chocolate.
Hazelnuts.
33% milk chocolate. see more...

Chawnie F.
This chocolate is alright I will eat it but it isn't my 1st choice and it's pricey so all in all not something I would recommend to a friend. If it tasted better maybe, but it just taste ok and for the price OK chocolate is not good enough.
Brianna D.
Grassy Butte, ND
This chocolate is SOOOOOO good! If you are a chocolate lover you need to try this. It tastes like heaven. It’s priced well too. It has really rich flavor and the chocolate is creamy. I recommend you try this
Heeral P.
Austin, TX
The packaging is absolutely adorable. I gave it three stars because its not the best hazelnut milk chocolate I have had. Its not creamy and is a little on the sweeter side for my taste. The brand does have other flavors that do a better job delivering. I only buy these on sale at Whole Foods so the price seems okay for that.
Shannon F.
Peekskill, NY
I used to work at a place that sold these for full price, and honestly they just aren't worth the money. Yes, the packaging is cute with this poem, but I don't feel like they filled their whole potential on it. The flavor itself is just meh.
Cheyenne F.
Oklahoma City, OK
I got one of these from a specialty candy store cause I thought i was cute! It was kinda pricey, and frankly it wasn't too great for the money, but it was worth it for the one time I suppose.
Jeanie S.
San Francisco, CA
I picked this up at a local Whole Foods when it was on sale for $2 and I thought it was the cutest thing ever. Each bar of chocolates has a poem inside. How cute is that? I love the hazenuts, I probably would repurchase if it was on sale.
Erica R.
Cute packaging. A little sweet for my taste, but I like the hazelnut (which I rarely see in the Chocolove brand.) Full price is more than I think this is worth, but on sale it's a good deal.
Michelle N.
Edmond, OK
I really enjoyed these chocolates. I loved the packaging and they were delicious. I love anything chocolate especially with nuts in it! The hazelnuts went really well with the Belgian chocolate.
Samantha J.
I absolutely love this, and it has my favorite nuts - Hazelnuts ) in it. As soon as I saw it , I brought it and I have no regrets, there is also a love poem inside on the wrapper..
Meredith C.
This brand of chocolate became my favorite after one bar. Inside The wrapper is a love poem and SCRUMPTIOUS chocolate. I can't wait to try other flavors!!
Carole S.
Mountain Home, AR
Is this as good as it sounds?
Belle M.
Was it yummy? Was it expesivE?
Belle M.
Was it expensive and is it as good as it sound?