Chocolove Ginger Crystallized in Dark Chocolate uploaded by Lisa G.Chocolove Ginger Crystallized in Dark Chocolate uploaded by Lisa G.Chocolove Ginger Crystallized in Dark Chocolate uploaded by Crystal P.

BY CHOCOLOVE

Chocolove® Ginger Crystallized in Dark Chocolate.

65% Cocoa content.

Belgian chocolate. see more...

• How is the ginger/chocolate ratio? Big chunks or small ch...3 Answers
Jenny M.
Watertown, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love ginger so I buy the candy bar regularly. The dark chocolate isn't bitter, and it is strong enough that one or two squares are enough to keep me happy for the rest of the night!
Lisa G.
Not too sweet but really tasty, if it were plain dark chocolate it would be 5 stars, but this is supposed to be ginger and I don’t taste any of that. Unless I eat 4 squares at once, I get a very very mild flavor of it. Not the “ginger” flavor I was expecting.
Kristin A.
Union, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love the concept of this bar, however I don't think it is executed well. I would have given 3 stars but the chocolate is still good. There are 18 little pieces in this bar, but I only got ginger in maybe 4 or 5 of the pieces. Otherwise the ginger is completely lost. There are little residual sugar granules in the other pieces but they carry no ginger flavor. I would be disappointed but I'm perfectly fine with plain dark chocolate!!
Brandy L.
Johnson, VT
These are delicious! The ginger is spicy and bright, but the dark chocolate mellows it out perfectly. Really nice for road trips when you start feeling a little queasy- just pop a piece in and in no time you'll start feeling better. These can be kind of pricey, so I rarely buy them. More like a delicious treat.
Paige S.
This is the perfect balance of rich dark chocolate, spicy ginger, & crystallized sugar. I can't help but pick one up whenever I see a bar! Such a great treat, and it's richness makes it so you are satisfied in 2-3 squares.
Kelsey A.
Syracuse , NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This one and the cherry chocolate chili pepper one are my favorite! Whenever I'm craving chocolate Nd a kick of spice that ginger gives me I always turn to this!!! It's so addictive
Lauren W.
Glendale, CO
Not only is this bar delicious, but it has helped me many times with a sour stomach! Nibble a square or two and let the soothing ginger do its work!
Crystal B.
Wow, these are great! The chocolate bar is really high quality chocolate. The ginger chocolate combination is full of exotic, spicy flavor.
Brandi S.
Taylor, MI
I absolutely love this brand and flavor. You can taste the quality of chocolate and the ginger makes it even more special
Devan W.
Yorktown , VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Ginger is really good for restless leg syndrome and upset stomachs so any way to slip ginger in your diet is good
paige o.
San Diego, CA
How is the ginger/chocolate ratio? Big chunks or small chunks or ginger?//lots of ginger or just enough?

back