Chocolove Chocolate Strong Dark

by Chocolove

Chocolove® Strong Dark Chocolate.
Love poem inside.
70% cocoa content.
Belgian chocolate.
70% strong dark cocoa content.
Xoxox.

What is the best flavor of these chocolove chocolates?
Are these good ? Are they began too?
Start your review of Chocolove Chocolate Strong Dark!
Sherri F.
Lubbock, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Chocolove Chocolate Strong Dark uploaded by Sherri F.
Absolutely love these delicious chocolate bars! The 70% Cocoa is perfectly blended and balanced, not too sweet and not too bitter. Thrilled they are Non-GMO! Inexpensive and a great value. I’ve purchased this bar multiple times over the past year and will repurchase. Recommend for dark chocolate lovers. #Chocolove #StrongDark #ChocolateBars #SweetTooth
Mariya O.
Knoxville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Chocolove Chocolate Strong Dark uploaded by Mariya O.
Okay so I'm not a big chocolate person but when I do crave it this is by far what I go for first . I get mine in local store sprouts and it's bit on pricy side but it's all natural stuff . So I don't feel as guilty having some .. I use it to shave it on top of cakes and ice cream and other things . And it's really have a good flavor . Usually dark chocolate with such cocao percentage would be better but this is not really . I personally love it
Rachel G.
I love chocolove and I like dark chocolate but the 70% is a bit much for me. I prefer sweeter. This is the best brand of chocolate bar though!
Bridget W.
Telluride, CO
I love super dark chocolate, and this is a brand I eat again and again. It's available at my local grocery store and it's difficult to leave without one!
Rachel H.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
DELICIOUS! This is such HIGH quality chocolate , and the flavor is rich and intense. Considering how high the quality is the value is spectacular and it's not even that expensive. I would recommend this to any chocolate lovers out there. But be careful because it is a very dark chocolate and can taste bitter to some.
daisy G.
San Juan, TX
As a dark chocolate lover, I approve. ❤👍 I love chocolate and this doesn't disappoint
Kiara W.
Love it .It's like rich and fancy but cheap and demolishes chocolate and owe don't like chocolate ..
juana L.
Love it , it is one of my favorite chocolates. I It always is a life saver when I am craving it .<3
Brittany B.
Owingsville, KY
This is one of my pregnancy cravings. it is so delicious. has a really good flavor
Aliyah A.
Teaneck, NJ
This chocolate is fine and tasty. I often eat this maybe 3 or 4 times a week. It's made with rich real coco beans I think. I think this is a good value and I would recommend this item to others. And you should try it!