Chocolove Chocolate Strong Dark uploaded by Queenie I.

BY CHOCOLOVE

Chocolove® Strong Dark Chocolate.
Love poem inside.
70% cocoa content.
Belgian chocolate.
70% strong dark cocoa content.
Xoxox. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Rachel H.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
DELICIOUS! This is such HIGH quality chocolate , and the flavor is rich and intense. Considering how high the quality is the value is spectacular and it's not even that expensive. I would recommend this to any chocolate lovers out there. But be careful because it is a very dark chocolate and can taste bitter to some.
Aliyah A.
Teaneck, NJ
This chocolate is fine and tasty. I often eat this maybe 3 or 4 times a week. It's made with rich real coco beans I think. I think this is a good value and I would recommend this item to others. And you should try it!
Kiara W.
Love it .It's like rich and fancy but cheap and demolishes chocolate and owe don't like chocolate ..
juana l.
Love it , it is one of my favorite chocolates. I
It always is a life saver when I am craving it .<3
daisy g.
San Juan, TX
As a dark chocolate lover, I approve. ❤👍
I love chocolate and this doesn't disappoint
Brittany B.
Owingsville, KY
This is one of my pregnancy cravings. it is so delicious. has a really good flavor
Marsha N.
west hartford
I like my chocolate dark and strong. This was nice. The bar is quite thick. A few squares can satisfy you easily. It’s not as expensive as a lot of chocolate in Whole Foods. I get a good amount for the dollar.
Alex G.
Hampton, VA
This is some of the richest chocolate I have ever eaten. I’m not a big fan of chocolate but this brand makes me love it. Price is at a good price point.
Julia T.
Carson, CA
This is awesome I use it for baking cakes and pies. I would defiantly buy again and again
Bridget W.
Telluride, CO
I love super dark chocolate, and this is a brand I eat again and again. It's available at my local grocery store and it's difficult to leave without one!
Anna M.
San Diego, CA
Are these good ? Are they began too?
Mirna D.
Lawrence Twp, NJ
How much does this cost?
Tori S.
Hazleton, PA
is this sold only during the holidays?
Sarah G.
What is the best flavor of these chocolove chocolates?
Jessica A.