Chocolove Chocolate Strong Dark uploaded by Queenie I.

BY CHOCOLOVE

Chocolove® Strong Dark Chocolate.
Love poem inside.
70% cocoa content.
Belgian chocolate.
70% strong dark cocoa content.
Xoxox. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Madeline L.
Boston, MA
I love this chocolate! I got this on sale at Whole Foods (2 for $5) and I couldn’t be happier. It’s 88% dark chocolate and you can taste how high quality it is! It’s perfect for when you want to eat something sweet but still bitter enough to not eat the entire bar!
cece N.
west hartford
I like my chocolate dark and strong. This was nice. The bar is quite thick. A few squares can satisfy you easily. It’s not as expensive as a lot of chocolate in Whole Foods. I get a good amount for the dollar.
Queenie I.
OH BAABY!! I've found my new "mood fixer" for those moments when you just need a damn good chocolate bar. Best yet, there's a sweet little poem under the outer wrapper. Before I even tasted it, I felt a little better looking at its pretty little self. This is a very yummy dark chocolate, I doubt I'll ever be able to eat milk chocolate again.

*where to find: Fresh & Easy. Hopefully that helps! :)
Rachel H.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
DELICIOUS! This is such HIGH quality chocolate , and the flavor is rich and intense. Considering how high the quality is the value is spectacular and it's not even that expensive. I would recommend this to any chocolate lovers out there. But be careful because it is a very dark chocolate and can taste bitter to some.
Aliyah A.
Teaneck, NJ
This chocolate is fine and tasty. I often eat this maybe 3 or 4 times a week. It's made with rich real coco beans I think. I think this is a good value and I would recommend this item to others. And you should try it!
Chelsea L.
Denver, CO
Fantastic chocolate brand. All the flavors are great and you can tell it is quality chocolate as it melts on your tongue. Plus, who doesn't love a poem with their chocolate!
Bridget W.
Telluride, CO
I love super dark chocolate, and this is a brand I eat again and again. It's available at my local grocery store and it's difficult to leave without one!
Alex G.
Hampton, VA
This is some of the richest chocolate I have ever eaten. I’m not a big fan of chocolate but this brand makes me love it. Price is at a good price point.
Rachel G.
I love chocolove and I like dark chocolate but the 70% is a bit much for me. I prefer sweeter. This is the best brand of chocolate bar though!
Courtney H.
Roanoke, VA
This chocolate is very good however whenever I go to the store and look for what I want, there isnt a wide selection of this brand.
Anna M.
San Diego, CA
Are these good ? Are they began too?
Mirna D.
Lawrence Twp, NJ
How much does this cost?
Tori S.
Hazleton, PA
is this sold only during the holidays?
Sarah G.
What is the best flavor of these chocolove chocolates?
Jessica A.