Chocolove Chilies & Cherries in Dark Chocolate uploaded by Andrea G.

BY CHOCOLOVE

Chocolove® Chilies & Cherries in Dark Chocolate.
xoxox.
Love poem inside.
55% cocoa content.
Belgian chocolate. see more...

• These sound amazing. I love spicy foods does this chocolate have a ...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
A friend had introduced me to this delicious chocolate while we were sitting under the stars on a cold autumn night. Before this, I hadn't jumped on the bandwagon of chocolate with interesting ingredients. This chocolate has changed my outlook on that! It's both sweet and spicy but not too much of either; the dark chocolate seems to moderate the taste. Definitely tasty!
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Yonkers , NY
This flavor has some kick to it complimenting the dark chocolate with he bits of cherries.
Pri S.
Pri S.
Wow, this chocolate is perfect blend of spicy and sweet and chewy. The cherries add a nice break without making the chocolate too spicy. The chocolate itself tastes very good.
Salli A.
Salli A.
Chilis and Cherries is sooo good. I love this flavor. I wasn't sure if I was going to like it, but it was executed well. I can inhale a bar in 12 sitting.
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Warren, MI
Dark chocolate is often a miss for me, but this bar is out-of-sight good! The cherries are a perfect match for the dark chocolate, and the heat just adds this extra dimension to the whole thing. It works so well together! It also has a great blend of textures, thanks to the creamy chocolate and chewy cherries. This is one to savor!
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
Watertown, MA
I was so exctited when I found this chocolate bar years ago. I make my hot cocoa with cinnamon and chilis, but to find it in a chocolate bar? Awesome! The love poem is an added bonus that makes this a great little pick me up to give to a partner when they've had a hard day (or really anytime).
Nicolet W.
Nicolet W.
Bethel Park, PA
LOVE this brand of chocolate bars. We buy them at Fresh Market often. The flavor is great and its a gourmet snack for sure.
Bernice D.
Bernice D.
Dinuba, CA
diane c.
diane c.
steven r.
steven r.
Kennewick, WA
These sound amazing. I love spicy foods does this chocolate have a kick to it?