Chocolove Cherries & Almonds in Dark Chocolate uploaded by Cyan B.

BY CHOCOLOVE

Chocolove® Cherries & Almonds in Dark Chocolate.
XOXOX.
55% cocoa content.
Belgian chocolate.
Cherries & almonds.
55% dark chocolate. see more...

• Are any of these bars from chocolove vegan? if so, which ...1 Answers
  • This is a really good and if your on a go and your lookin...2 Answers
  • I love everything about it does it have a good flavor? 2 Answers
Buy on
  • "I love cherries and almonds, after all, and I certainly kept letting my mind drift back to this (I normally don't let myself purchase chocolate bars because my tendency is to eat them right away)." in 2 reviews
  • "This is a really good and if your on a go and your looking for something not so messy just grab This and I feel like this can keep you full for about 4.5 hours so it last an decent amount of time" in 1 review
  • "oh my gawwwd this is my third favorite chocolate flavor by them." in 1 review
Cassidy O.
affton
Really good quality chocolate with the hint of almond and cherries makes this an amazing chocolate bar. I get this bar once or twice a month the price is worth it. They also have other great flavors!
Samantha R.
This is my absolute favorite candy bar! I but it whenever I need a chocolate treat. It is available at most big grocers, so easy to access. It’s definitely a little pricey, but I think itbis worth it as it is not something you eat every day. The chocolate is high quality, as are the other ingredients.
April W.
Denver, CO
I'm not typically  fan of dried fruit, much less in my chocolate, but the combination of dark chocolate, salty almonds, and tart carries make this SUCH an amazing treat. I can't live w/o a piece (or two) of chocolate after dinner and this is a must have in my chocolate collection!
Annie G.
Downers Grove, IL
This is my favorite chocolove bar! It is so delicious. The Taryn cherries are a nice contrast to the sweet dark chocolate. One square is so satisfying, but I can hardly ever stop at just one square!
Gabriella V.
Saint Charles, MO
I love this brand so much! This is my favorite candy by them. My sister and my mom also love them! It’s great for the price too. I’ve tried other candy like this before and this is the best one!!
Charlotte E.
While the packaging is cute and the chocolate is serviceable, this chocolate isn't worth the cost,. You can hardly taste the cherries in this bar, which was very disappointing.
Victoria H.
Russell Springs, KY
These were so great to endulge in! It has such a rich flavor and the cherry really brought it out. I am so in love and will probably go get a few more after this one! 😂
Elisha R.
Warsaw, IN
I usually prefer darker ratios, but I found myself repurchasing this bitter sweet concoction from my local grocery store. I consider this my value option when Vosges or Madecasse are not on sale. The cherries really work with the degree of cocoa being a perfect combination of tart and bitter, but slightly sweet! The almonds round out the texture and add to the sating power of the snack/dessert. Furthermore the caloric value of the bar is pretty impressive! It's not outrageous to eat half a bar in one sitting...some days you just need to! However, I'm not upset to have a bar last all week by eating a square here or there.
Megan R.
Richmond, CA
This is amazeballs! Rich, great tasting dark chocolate with almonds and the cherries are good flavor too. I truly thought the cherries in this would throw it off but when I first tasted it I fell in love. It super rich so can't eat much but who needs it?!? Just a small piece will do ya!
Caroline D.
As chocolate bars go, this seemed like something I would like very much. I love cherries and almonds, after all, and I certainly kept letting my mind drift back to this (I normally don't let myself purchase chocolate bars because my tendency is to eat them right away).

Well, it didn't take long before I gave in to temptation. This was a very good chocolate bar for me, but it wasn't perfect. This is advertised as dark chocolate, but only has 55% cacao. That's fairly low compared to some of the Lindt and Ghirardelli bars I've seen (which can have 85% or even higher). If you like something sweeter, that's great news for you, though. This definitely tasted good, I will say that.

You could see the almonds; there weren't a ton, but the ones that were there were noticeable. I couldn't really taste the dried cherries and I couldn't see them either. I would have preferred a few more cherries.

Allergen information: contains tree nuts and soy ingredients. May contain traces of milk, wheat, and peanuts. Is listed as Kosher (dairy).

In the end, I thought this tasted good and if presented with another one, would certainly eat it again. However, I wish it had more cherries in it and would perhaps like a higher cacao content so I can justify consuming it by saying I'm doing it for the antioxidants!
A K.
Illinois
Martina O.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love everything about it does it have a good flavor?
Morgan H.
Gastonia, NC
Are any of these bars from chocolove vegan? if so, which ones?