Chocolove Almonds & Sea Salt in Dark Chocolate uploaded by Kady E.Chocolove Almonds & Sea Salt in Dark Chocolate uploaded by Elizabeth M.Chocolove Almonds & Sea Salt in Dark Chocolate uploaded by Nina w.

BY CHOCOLOVE

Chocolove xoxox.
Belgian chocolate.
Almonds & sea salt in dark chocolate.
Love poem inside.
55% cocoa content. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "The sea salt really brings out the sweetness of the chocolate and gives a nice balance , making it not to sweet not to salty." in 3 reviews
  • "The quality of the dark chocolate is luscious and complex and good quality for the money." in 1 review
  • "All of the love chocolate bars are amazing however this is my favorite. " in 1 review
melani a.
Eureka, CA
The decedent aroma of dark chocolate fills the air as I bite into the savory sweet Chocolove almonds & sea salt in dark chocolate bar. I'm transformed to a restful place in the midst of business chaos for the blissful few minutes I savor the delectable bites. Chocolate truly does make everything ok.
Sara D.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Sometimes it's hard to beat my basic fav dark chocolate... sea salt + anything!! Chocolove uses so much cocoa butter it's one of the most delicious,melt in your mouth, smooth chocolates I've ever purchased!
Heather H.
Big Spring, TX
I love this brand of chocolate bars, and I love this flavor best of all. They are decadent and delicious, and one piece goes a long way. The packaging is adorable too!
Elizabeth M.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Not my favorite candy bar. And I am a candy bar snob. Not enough salt. Chocolate quality is good.
Darby S.
Sweet Tooth Expert
This brand is so affordable and delicious! There is a really wide range of flavors and they are suprisingly unique far to and I buy them all the time and I am nowhere near having tried them all! The dark chocolate mint is one of my top favs! It's so creamy and flavorful and just melts in your mouth! I got mine today for 1.99 but they are also 2.49 regular priced and they are pretty big! I highly suggest purchasing these to try because they are so yummy !
E G.
Goshen, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert
This candy bar is a favorite among my family! It is a high quality, smooth and delicious chocolate complemented by crunchy pieces of almond. An added bonus: there is no dairy in this chocolate so my dairy-allergic mom and brother can enjoy it! I definitely recommend this chocolate! It's a little pricier than the more common brands, but once you try Chocolove, you won't want to go back. :)
Lydia D.
Oak Grove, MO
I am such a lover of chocolate, especially dark chocolate. I love the sea salt and dark chocolate flavor! Chocolove Almonds are the best! I love them and would recommend to all chocolate lovers out there! It has a very sweet flavor that helps the cravings.
Demarie C.
South Jordan
My favorite go to grab n go chocolate bar! I always keep these on hand. These have taught me to enjoy dark chocolate, I used to only eat milk. These always satisfy my sweet tooth cravings and are a lot healthier. I also love buying these as gifts for others!
Kadie C.
Portland
This is one of my favorite chocolate bars. It’s a little pricier, but worth it for the quality. The flavor of the chocolate is exceptional and the almonds give it a perfect crunch.
Ellen K.
This is 1) a delicious chocolate bar and 2) a super cute gift. The packaging on these bars is what catches my eye every time and luckily the chocolate does not disappoint!