Chocolove Almonds & Sea Salt in Dark Chocolate uploaded by Kady E.Chocolove Almonds & Sea Salt in Dark Chocolate uploaded by Elizabeth M.Chocolove Almonds & Sea Salt in Dark Chocolate uploaded by Nina w.

BY CHOCOLOVE

Chocolove xoxox.
Belgian chocolate.
Almonds & sea salt in dark chocolate.
Love poem inside.
55% cocoa content. see more...

Chocolove Almonds & Sea Salt in Dark Chocolate
  • "The sea salt really brings out the sweetness of the chocolate and gives a nice balance , making it not to sweet not to salty." in 3 reviews
  • "The quality of the dark chocolate is luscious and complex and good quality for the money." in 1 review
  • "All of the love chocolate bars are amazing however this is my favorite. " in 1 review
melani a.
melani a.
Eureka, CA
The decedent aroma of dark chocolate fills the air as I bite into the savory sweet Chocolove almonds & sea salt in dark chocolate bar. I'm transformed to a restful place in the midst of business chaos for the blissful few minutes I savor the delectable bites. Chocolate truly does make everything ok.
Sara D.
Sara D.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Sometimes it's hard to beat my basic fav dark chocolate... sea salt + anything!! Chocolove uses so much cocoa butter it's one of the most delicious,melt in your mouth, smooth chocolates I've ever purchased!
Heather H.
Heather H.
Big Spring, TX
I love this brand of chocolate bars, and I love this flavor best of all. They are decadent and delicious, and one piece goes a long way. The packaging is adorable too!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Not my favorite candy bar. And I am a candy bar snob. Not enough salt. Chocolate quality is good.
Darby S.
Darby S.
Sweet Tooth Expert
This brand is so affordable and delicious! There is a really wide range of flavors and they are suprisingly unique far to and I buy them all the time and I am nowhere near having tried them all! The dark chocolate mint is one of my top favs! It's so creamy and flavorful and just melts in your mouth! I got mine today for 1.99 but they are also 2.49 regular priced and they are pretty big! I highly suggest purchasing these to try because they are so yummy !
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Charlotte, NC
Once a week, I buy a chocolate bar from The Healthy Home Market for my boyfriend and I to share. I've tried various brands as I have a huge sweet tooth, but Chocolove is one I keep coming back to. I have a super sensitive palate, so I don't like a ton of additives in what I eat and this candy bar fits the bill. Smooth, great flavor, interesting combinations, and at under $5, I feel good about splurging on it.
Katrina P.
Katrina P.
I love this chocolate bar. The local grocery store stocks these and I can't resist picking one up (or a different Chocolove flavor) every time I'm in there. They're inexpensive for the quality of chocolate (I think it's $3 where I am) and they're the perfect size to split with my husband over the course of a week and not feel like I'm ruining my calorie intake.
Monique B.
Monique B.
McKinney , TX
Omg I love this!!! I I love almonds and sea salt together. Then when you add chocolate to the mix, its soooo good! I buy a few to keep stashed at my house and at work when I get a sweet tooth. The hardest thing for me to do is keep my daughters from finding my stash! I also love the poems inside. I keep them when I need something nice and sweet to read lol.
Anastasia O.
Anastasia O.
New Castle, DE
A real gourmet
paradise: delicious delicate chocolate with pieces of nuts, 55% cocoa
and with a slight salty taste, someone even unnoticeable, judging by the
reviews. But the salt really adds piquancy
here.... In my opinion, this chocolate is definitely worth a try.
Kady E.
Kady E.
***Favorite!***
This candy bar is so tasty! It hits my taste buds and can make any day better. I am a huge dark chocolate fan and the almonds gives this candy bar that extra yumminess and crunch. Then you add the sea salt it takes it over the top to perfection! The only downside to this candy bar is it is a little pricier than most candy bars. However, I keep on buying it! I can only find them at our local Co-Op and I love when they go on sale, because I stock up. Enjoy!!!