Chocolove Almonds & Sea Salt in Dark Chocolate uploaded by Elizabeth M.Chocolove Almonds & Sea Salt in Dark Chocolate uploaded by Kady E.Chocolove Almonds & Sea Salt in Dark Chocolate uploaded by Nina w.

BY CHOCOLOVE

Chocolove xoxox.
Belgian chocolate.
Almonds & sea salt in dark chocolate.
Love poem inside.
55% cocoa content. see more...

Chocolove Almonds & Sea Salt in Dark Chocolate
  • "The sea salt really brings out the sweetness of the chocolate and gives a nice balance , making it not to sweet not to salty." in 3 reviews
  • "The quality of the dark chocolate is luscious and complex and good quality for the money." in 1 review
  • "All of the love chocolate bars are amazing however this is my favorite. " in 1 review
Kady E.
Kady E.
Sweet Tooth Expert
***Favorite!***
This candy bar is so tasty! It hits my taste buds and can make any day better. I am a huge dark chocolate fan and the almonds gives this candy bar that extra yumminess and crunch. Then you add the sea salt it takes it over the top to perfection! The only downside to this candy bar is it is a little pricier than most candy bars. However, I keep on buying it! I can only find them at our local Co-Op and I love when they go on sale, because I stock up. Enjoy!!!
Jenn R.
Jenn R.
Austin, TX
Great quality chocolate, and the taste is delicious! Much better than a Hershey's bar with almonds. While this is more expensive than most candy (it is much better quality), this is a great treat. I purchased this at Whole Foods on sale, and would definitely repurchase (at the sale price of course!)
melani a.
melani a.
Eureka, CA
The decedent aroma of dark chocolate fills the air as I bite into the savory sweet Chocolove almonds & sea salt in dark chocolate bar. I'm transformed to a restful place in the midst of business chaos for the blissful few minutes I savor the delectable bites. Chocolate truly does make everything ok.
Mandy J.
Mandy J.
I am not exaggerating when I say this is the very best chocolate bar I have ever had! I am slightly obsessed with it! I have told many friends about it and gotten them addicted to it as well! The flavors mixed together beautifully without making you feel like you just had a sugar overload.
Sara D.
Sara D.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Sometimes it's hard to beat my basic fav dark chocolate... sea salt + anything!! Chocolove uses so much cocoa butter it's one of the most delicious,melt in your mouth, smooth chocolates I've ever purchased!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Delicious chocolate! I found this at my local grocery store and am so happy I did! This still has a nice sweetness to it but a little better then milk chocolate. Plus I love almonds in my chocolate!
Heather H.
Heather H.
Big Spring, TX
I love this brand of chocolate bars, and I love this flavor best of all. They are decadent and delicious, and one piece goes a long way. The packaging is adorable too!
Linda T.
Linda T.
Charlotte, NC
I love dark chocolate and this bar has a high quality dark chocolate giving it a rich bitter taste that I enjoy!
Zoe B.
Zoe B.
I'm a sucker for sea salt and chocolate, so no doubt I love these and recommend them these too sea salt lovers
Mikayla B.
Mikayla B.
Denton, TX
My mom really likes this chocolate, I personally don't like dark chocolate but I do but this for my mom