Chocolove Almonds & Sea Salt in Dark Chocolate uploaded by Kady E.Chocolove Almonds & Sea Salt in Dark Chocolate uploaded by Elizabeth M.Chocolove Almonds & Sea Salt in Dark Chocolate uploaded by Nina w.

BY CHOCOLOVE

Chocolove xoxox.
Belgian chocolate.
Almonds & sea salt in dark chocolate.
Love poem inside.
55% cocoa content. see more...

Chocolove Almonds & Sea Salt in Dark Chocolate
  • "The sea salt really brings out the sweetness of the chocolate and gives a nice balance , making it not to sweet not to salty." in 3 reviews
  • "The quality of the dark chocolate is luscious and complex and good quality for the money." in 1 review
  • "All of the love chocolate bars are amazing however this is my favorite. " in 1 review
E G.
Goshen, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This candy bar is a favorite among my family! It is a high quality, smooth and delicious chocolate complemented by crunchy pieces of almond. An added bonus: there is no dairy in this chocolate so my dairy-allergic mom and brother can enjoy it! I definitely recommend this chocolate! It's a little pricier than the more common brands, but once you try Chocolove, you won't want to go back. :)
Lydia D.
Oak Grove, MO
I am such a lover of chocolate, especially dark chocolate. I love the sea salt and dark chocolate flavor! Chocolove Almonds are the best! I love them and would recommend to all chocolate lovers out there! It has a very sweet flavor that helps the cravings.
Demarie C.
South Jordan
My favorite go to grab n go chocolate bar! I always keep these on hand. These have taught me to enjoy dark chocolate, I used to only eat milk. These always satisfy my sweet tooth cravings and are a lot healthier. I also love buying these as gifts for others!
Kadie C.
Portland, OR
This is one of my favorite chocolate bars. It’s a little pricier, but worth it for the quality. The flavor of the chocolate is exceptional and the almonds give it a perfect crunch.
Ellen K.
This is 1) a delicious chocolate bar and 2) a super cute gift. The packaging on these bars is what catches my eye every time and luckily the chocolate does not disappoint!
Emily B.
Centerville, OH
This is very good chocolate. The chocolate to almond and salt ratio is balance. Each bite has just enough of each component. I would recommend to all chocolate lovers.
Darby S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This brand is so affordable and delicious! There is a really wide range of flavors and they are suprisingly unique far to and I buy them all the time and I am nowhere near having tried them all! The dark chocolate mint is one of my top favs! It's so creamy and flavorful and just melts in your mouth! I got mine today for 1.99 but they are also 2.49 regular priced and they are pretty big! I highly suggest purchasing these to try because they are so yummy !
Jessica S.
Charlotte, NC
Once a week, I buy a chocolate bar from The Healthy Home Market for my boyfriend and I to share. I've tried various brands as I have a huge sweet tooth, but Chocolove is one I keep coming back to. I have a super sensitive palate, so I don't like a ton of additives in what I eat and this candy bar fits the bill. Smooth, great flavor, interesting combinations, and at under $5, I feel good about splurging on it.
Anastasia O.
New Castle, DE
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
A real gourmet
paradise: delicious delicate chocolate with pieces of nuts, 55% cocoa
and with a slight salty taste, someone even unnoticeable, judging by the
reviews. But the salt really adds piquancy
here.... In my opinion, this chocolate is definitely worth a try.
Kady E.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
***Favorite!***
This candy bar is so tasty! It hits my taste buds and can make any day better. I am a huge dark chocolate fan and the almonds gives this candy bar that extra yumminess and crunch. Then you add the sea salt it takes it over the top to perfection! The only downside to this candy bar is it is a little pricier than most candy bars. However, I keep on buying it! I can only find them at our local Co-Op and I love when they go on sale, because I stock up. Enjoy!!!