BY CHOCOLITE

All the Taste, 1/2 the Calories. Great for all diets including Weight Watchers, South Beach and Atkins! Only 30 Calories Per Piece. 1.5 g Fat. 6 g Fiber. 1 g Net Carbs. Kosher. Sugar Free. 2 Pieces Per Package. Available in All Your Favorite Flavors! Chocolite is determined to provide our customers with the best tasting, reduced calorie snacks.  Now you can enjoy lifes little pleasures while losing weight. see more...

Edna V.
Edinburg, TX
I like to eat healthy and try to cut down because although I like my curves, I want to lose some weight haha. Well, I decided to buy these so that I can have as a tasty snack during my day and they are great tasting and that they are chocolate is so much better, 'cause us women do love chocolate lol. Not to mention the calories are pretty low on these bars so that's a big plus. Definitely recommend! :)
Lissa D.
Bayonne, NJ
So yummy satisfied my craving at night definitely should buy it would bee a good treat. It so delicious I just I buy it all the time in my house everyone just eats it in two days
Olivia H.
Dalton, GA
I love these!They are cheap and bit healtheir way sugar and calorie wise to get your chocolate fix.
Stacy C.
Have a very smooth texture and not too sweet. Very helpful for diabetic people like my mom
ashley E.
Wasn't my favorite out of all protein bars i had but its okay. Someone else might like it