BY CHOCOLATES ON BROADWAY #62 in Caramels

Chocolates on Broadway Milk Chocolate Covered Caramels.
Since 1978.
Handmade with old fashioned care and perfection. see more...

Putthida S.
Tacoma, WA
If you love chocolate and caramel, you can never go wrong with this. However, it's just way too sweet for me :( but the kids will definitely loves it.
sonia b.
orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these chocolate caramels. They are toó sweet and delicious. Most of muy family enjoy fuese old fashioned caramelos.
Ana G.
Chelsea, MA
I never tried theses but I know they are good cause it has caramel & I love caramel so freaking much.
Nicole M.
I love these chocolates. They are filled with caramel and taste awesome! Great for a sweet tooth!
Nesrin N.
city760 bloc F6 N367 ben hamouda
ohh my god who don't love this chocolate!!?! i need it always next to my bed i love the crispy tast inside ths chocolate i want to review this product plaise send me this choclate   you can never go wrong with this. However, it's just way too sweet for me :( but the kids will definitely loves it.
duane d.
Paterson, NJ
I love this chocolcates caramel. they taste so good and they are really sweet. My favorite cholocates caramel.