Chocolate Shop Chocolate Red Wine NV Chocolate Shop Red Wine NV 750ml uploaded by Krista C.Chocolate Shop Chocolate Red Wine NV Chocolate Shop Red Wine NV 750ml uploaded by Krista C.

BY CHOCOLATE SHOP CHOCOLATE RED WINE NV

• What are your favorite recipes with this wine? Be the first to answer!
  • what is the consistency of this wine? is it thick and creamy or mor...2 Answers
  • I've been debating on trying this wine. Call me crazy but I'm not a...4 Answers
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Story: once when I was 20, I bought this to go along with a Christmas gift for a guy I was dating's parents (my mom picked it up for me). I got pulled over on my way to his house, the cop saw it in the basket on the seat and took it away. He felt guilty and allowed my mom to pick it up from the station and she brought it to me and they were never the wiser.

Anyway.

I have since turned 21 a few times over and developed a taste for red wine. This isn't really that. This is tasty if you don't really like wine flavors; rather than an infused dessert wine, it tastes like wine mixed with chocolate syrup. It's fine, but if you want to drink chocolate, go all in and have a mudslide instead.
Marissa B.
Marissa B.
HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!! I really like to try different cheap wines and this one was a no go!!! The taste was so disgusting, it didn't taste like chocolate or red wine at all, that everyone I tried giving it to took one drink and that was it! It sat in my refrigerator for months and no one wanted it..eventually we dumped it out but I have a lot of wine fanatic friends and they all thought it was terrible. The only thing about it was the bottle...Don't ever recommend it to anyone.
Tona W.
Tona W.
High Point, NC
My absolute favorite wine. It's more sweet red with notes and scents of chocolate. It's not like Chocovine which tastes like a Mudslide to me. This has just a great unique flavor. I always have to have two bottles in my life :)
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Oh my god this is my new all time favorite wine. It is a fantastic dessert red wine that tastes like chocolate heaven. It's fairly affordable which is awesome because I'm now going to have to get this all the time!
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Kirkwood, NY
I LOVE this wine! It's a sweet red (bot not overly sweet) with chocolate notes. But they are very clear notes. I have tried the creamy chocolate wines and while they are sweet and taste good, they drink more like a liquor, this isn't like that at all. It's more of a red wine with dark chocolate after taste; it is amazing at a very fair price. I get mine at just under $10 a bottle.
They also have a strawberry variety and that is just as delicious!
Littlerock, CA
Yes yes and yes!! I was worried when I first got this that it would just taste like red wine with a nasty chocolate syrup aftertaste and I was so happy to be totally wrong lol. This is my favorite wine to date right now. To me it taste like dark chocolate cherries and it is so smooth! This is a great gift anytime!!
Quarter C.
Quarter C.
Culver City, CA
This was really interesting to drink. Got it for Valentine's Day last year and enjoyed it. Definitely too sweet for everyday but it's a fun mix and cheaper than a lot of chocolate red wines. Definitely worth at least trying.
Kelly F.
Kelly F.
I'm not a huge fan of chocolate, and this has a very strong chocolate taste. It'd probably be super fantastic if you're a chocolate person. It doesn't taste syrupy, but like legit chocolate.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
I've never tried wine before, and this seems like it would taste interesting. My mom has tried it and she said it tastes sweet,so maybe I'll try.
Youngsville, NC
This is really good to have at a wedding, or for a girls night in. It is amazing when you have a light dessert such as angel food cake.
AlmaGrace H.
AlmaGrace H.
Taft, TX
I've been debating on trying this wine. Call me crazy but I'm not a huge chocolate lover and I only like chillable red wine. Can this be chilled?
Littlerock, CA
Would anyone like to get this from me for christmas lol - I'm in love with the stuff!! haha
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Charlotte, NC
Where can you find this wine?
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Clinton, IA
what is the consistency of this wine? is it thick and creamy or more like actual wine?
Youngsville, NC
You can get this wine at Lowes, Walmart, Target and any total wine places.