Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheerios™ Cereal 11.3 oz. Box uploaded by Hind A.Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheerios™ Cereal 11.3 oz. Box uploaded by Hind A.

BY CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER CHEERIOS

First Ingredient Whole Grain15g whole grain per serving.At least 48g recommended daily.A whole grain food is made by using all three parts of the grain. All General Mills Big G Cereals contain more whole grain than any other single ingredient. see more...

Jennifer W.
I just wanted to try them and now I’m in love. It like have a Reesie‘s peanut butter cup for breakfast every morning. They are made with Real peanuts so if you have a peanut allergy this is not going to be the cereal for you.
Gabrielle E.
Voorhees Township
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheerios™ Cereal 11.3 oz. Box I am I love with this cereal! Huge fan of Cheerios and Reeses PB cups, and this cereal is best of both worlds for me. I am generally not an eater of cereals so for me to review one is huge. Definitely not too sweet or overpowering in either flavor. Perfect combination of both with the heartiness of a Cheerios product. I hope it's not seasonal and stays around so I can add to my multigrain Cheerios as another breakfast choice.
Silvia S.
My new favorite cereal! I'm a huge fan of anything peanut butter and chelate, once i saw these in the store i had to try them. I'm not addicted, it's my morning breakfast with almond milk. I wouldn't say they're the healthiest option but a lot healthier than most other cereals with the same flavor.
Lindsey C.
Henderson, NV
These tastes like Reese's ceareal so good Walmart Lasvegas Nevada smells so good first time eating it so rich tasting not too bad to eat once a week for breakfast I love honey nut cheerioes better no
Iman S.
W Hempstead, NY
It serves as my dessert portion of the day, I really enjoy these! Not too sweet nor savory. Nice crunch and taste. They were on a limited time sale for 99 cents in my local grocery store! One box down, one more to go!
Beth G.
I'm a peanut butter fan. When I saw cheerios came out with peanut butter flavored cereal I know I needed to try it. It has the same cheerio taste but with mixed with peanut butter - it's so delicious!
misha L.
I never tasted this cereal before and honestly I don't eat these . I don't know for sure how much they cost before I never brought them. They are healthy for you I guess idk.
Ramonita R.
Orlando, FL
I have tried Reese peanut butter bars, and they are delicious.l. But I haven't tried this peanut butter Cheerios . I have tried cheerios plain and they are really good.
Kimberly P.
Norwich
So good. I wasn't sure if I would like them but they were on a good sale so I bought them. Everyone family loved them. And healthier then regular sugared cereal
Christine Mae M.
I highly recommend this product my favorite flavor and Cheerios sent this to me for testing and review purposes you can find this at Safeway
shaymae d.
meknes
where can i find it ?
Ashley R.
Longwood
Where can I buy these?
Briee F.
Fort Worth, TX
Hmm seems like the reeses puffs but cheerios brand? Do they taste the same?
Ashley R.
Longwood
Are the chocolate peanut butter cheerios good? Worth a try? Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheerios™ Cereal 11.3 oz. Box
Megan M.