Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheerios™ Cereal 11.3 oz. Box uploaded by Bionca R.Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheerios™ Cereal 11.3 oz. Box uploaded by Hind A.Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheerios™ Cereal 11.3 oz. Box uploaded by Hind A.

BY CHEERIOS

First Ingredient Whole Grain15g whole grain per serving.At least 48g recommended daily.A whole grain food is made by using all three parts of the grain. All General Mills Big G Cereals contain more whole grain than any other single ingredient. see more...

• Hmm seems like the reeses puffs but cheerios brand? Do they taste...3 Answers
  • where can i find it ?4 Answers
  • How are these. Do they taste like Reese’s puffs?2 Answers
Shannon R.
I have wanted to try this cereal since I saw it was gonna be coming out, so I finally bought a box. On here I give it a 3.5-4/5, out of 10, with milk a 6, without milk an 8. It's good by itself, you can taste the PB and Chocolate. Once milk hits it, the flavors are muted. If you're looking for a healthy replacement to Reeses Puffs this will do it if you don't mind not having much PB and Chocolate taste, otherwise stick with RP. I will buy it again, but only to eat dry or put in a trail mix, not to eat with milk. Kids may like it, since they aren't as picky as adults... They like cereal with sugar no matter what lol
Mo G.
Omaha, NE
The combination of chocolate and peanut butter along with Cheerios is like making a classic breakfast elevated to an almost dessert. It pairs a few of my favorite things together. It’s got the touch of sweetness without being too sweet or overbearing with sugar first thing in the morning.
Desiree W.
Spokane, WA
This cereal far exceeded my expectations! I had a coupon and basically got to try these for free after rebate and I tell you what - I’ll definitely buy them again! Delightful PB/Chocolate flavor and nice crisp texture (not too crunchy) - great snack with or without milk! I love this flavor of Cheerios!
Erin L.
Bemus Point, NY
Was so happy when this came out, used to buy chocolate Cheerios and peanut butter Cheerios and combine them myself so this saves a step, great for the whole family, lower in sugar but still delicious! Will continue to purchase!
Asia T.
NJ
This tastes great!!! This type of cereal literally tastes like Reese's peanut butter cups, except fresher than that.(No offense to Reese’s 😻) I think it’s really worth a try. Also, I would definitely buy this over again.
Gabrielle E.
Voorhees, NJ
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheerios™ Cereal 11.3 oz. Box I am I love with this cereal! Huge fan of Cheerios and Reeses PB cups, and this cereal is best of both worlds for me. I am generally not an eater of cereals so for me to review one is huge. Definitely not too sweet or overpowering in either flavor. Perfect combination of both with the heartiness of a Cheerios product. I hope it's not seasonal and stays around so I can add to my multigrain Cheerios as another breakfast choice.
Rachel L.
Troutman, NC
These definitely deserve a 5 star rating!! These are my two favorite things in one! This cereal is so good and is a much healthier option the the Reese Puffs cereal!!! It definitely satisfies my surgary cereal craving!!!!! Definitely worth a try!
Miranda V.
This is by far my favorite cereal! The chocolate peanut butter is just as good as the Reese’s cereal but has a lot les calories. I like this just because it’s a little healthier which is nice. Highly recommend
Bionca R.
College Park, GA
I so absolutely love this cereal. Its so good. I love chocolate and peanut butter together. I love these two flavors together. Its my go to cereal. Well I just like Cheerios in general, but this kind is just amaz-balls. The taste is amazing. You can find these just about anywhere Kroger, Wal-Mart and some drugstores.
Ariel F.
Tarzana, CA
So freaking good and tastes so very fresh. Love the wheat base instead of corn in Reese’s puffs. There cheerios taste like a better version of what used to be my favorite cereal. Step aside Reese’s!
shaymae d.
meknes
where can i find it ?
Briee F.
Northlake, TX
Hmm seems like the reeses puffs but cheerios brand? Do they taste the same?
Ashley R.
Longwood
Where can I buy these?
Kelsi H.
How are these. Do they taste like Reese’s puffs?
Samantha S.
Indianapolis, Indiana
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheerios™ Cereal 18.8 oz. Box Are they good? So got to try these.