Chocolate Peanut Butter Balance Bar® uploaded by Myra H.Chocolate Peanut Butter Balance Bar® uploaded by Erin B.

BY BALANCE BAR

Chocolate and peanut butter—soulmates, sweethearts, the original BFFs. These two flavors were made for each other, and we’ve complemented this delicious duet with the vitamins, minerals and balanced nutrition of a 40-30-30 nutrition bar. Enjoy!

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "they dont taste to bad and i love the taste of chocolate and peanut butter together!" in 3 reviews
Casey G.
Casey G.
Stillwater, OK
This is a wonderful product if you're trying to get in shape. The texture is quite chewy, so be advised to bite carefully if you have bad teeth. The taste is just rich enough to be enjoyable without being too much, and it does energize you after a long workout. Give it a go, if you need a protein booster.
Taryn C.
Taryn C.
Foodie Expert
I just discovered Balance Bars and I love them. They are so delicious and they always on sale. I've tried a few chocolate flavors and I am in love with them. I definitely recommend them to anyone. You can find them pretty much anywhere.
Shelby P.
Shelby P.
It's sometimes hard finding a protein bar that not only taste great but has a sufficient amount of protein. This bar has both! A great snack for in between meals and is very filling. The peanut butter is my favorite!
Heather J.
Heather J.
Mckinney, TX
Foodie Expert
I wasn't impressed... Flavor wise the peanut butter flavor tasted odd and almost dry while the texture was far to chewy for my likings :/
Tk K.
Tk K.
Foodie Expert
This is a great snack on the go. Taste great. Reasonably priced. I just discovered these bars and they are now my favorite !
Marissa G.
Marissa G.
Poughkeepsie, NY
The peanut balance nutrition bar is so good I love it the peanut butter flavor is so good
Myra H.
Myra H.
Foodie Expert
I recently tried these as part of my Bestowed box, and loved it! it has great flavor and makes it wonderful snack between meals. I enjoyed mine at work to help get me through the day until lunch time was here. added kicker is that because it's full of protein you do sustain energy without any awkward crashes like energy drinks and high sugar drinks can cause.
Lauryn B.
Lauryn B.
Valley Spgs, CA
balance bars are also another one of my favorite brands because i know that they put in good ingredients
Jacqueline T.
Jacqueline T.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Love this product!! Such an easy and yummy way to get some energy and reach those macros!!
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
Lake Stevens, WA
I will sometimes take these to class with me, as a mid-day snack. They are very filling and also very tasty. I prefer the peanut butter/chocolate flavor.
mirjana c.
mirjana c.
Belleville, Ontario
What other things to people eat when thry are on the go with no time to strop and eat other then balance bars
Janet O.