Chocolate Peanut Butter Balance Bar® uploaded by Widienne B.Chocolate Peanut Butter Balance Bar® uploaded by Myra H.Chocolate Peanut Butter Balance Bar® uploaded by Erin B.

BY BALANCE BAR

Chocolate and peanut butter—soulmates, sweethearts, the original BFFs. These two flavors were made for each other, and we’ve complemented this delicious duet with the vitamins, minerals and balanced nutrition of a 40-30-30 nutrition bar. Enjoy!

Chocolate Peanut Butter Balance Bar®
  • "they dont taste to bad and i love the taste of chocolate and peanut butter together!" in 3 reviews
Julia S.
This review mostly will be talking about Balance Bars in general, though this is the variety I've had most recently and probably most often.

Balance bars I find still have that typical "protein bar aftertaste", but generally much less then many other brands out there. Making these often taste more so of dessert then anything, they usually take care of any sweets cravings I have.

I wish I could say this product is unique, but sadly the many (but mostly recognizable) ingredients are all (I feel to be) pretty standard and overused forms of protein/nutrition. I find the combo of modified soy and milk proteins to be not as easily digestible nor as healthy in these sort of products, and so do not consume them very often.

Overall, I consider these better suited as a healtheir dessert alternative then a nutritional supplement or replacement.
Myra H.
I recently tried these as part of my Bestowed box, and loved it! it has great flavor and makes it wonderful snack between meals. I enjoyed mine at work to help get me through the day until lunch time was here. added kicker is that because it's full of protein you do sustain energy without any awkward crashes like energy drinks and high sugar drinks can cause.
Casey G.
Wilmington, NC
This is a wonderful product if you're trying to get in shape. The texture is quite chewy, so be advised to bite carefully if you have bad teeth. The taste is just rich enough to be enjoyable without being too much, and it does energize you after a long workout. Give it a go, if you need a protein booster.
Taryn C.
I just discovered Balance Bars and I love them. They are so delicious and they always on sale. I've tried a few chocolate flavors and I am in love with them. I definitely recommend them to anyone. You can find them pretty much anywhere.
Shelby P.
It's sometimes hard finding a protein bar that not only taste great but has a sufficient amount of protein. This bar has both! A great snack for in between meals and is very filling. The peanut butter is my favorite!
Claudia C.
Franklin, OH
I am on a low carb, high protein diet. I found these were a decent substitute because despite being 200 calories, they also pack in a hearty 15g of protein and they are pretty filling. They also taste great, but I feel bad eating them because they're so sweet. I would recommend it as a less regretful post-workout reward.
sarah h.
Modesto, CA
These are a must have for me. Not only are they delicious and can help with cravings while dieting but they are healthy and like the name are balanced. Every time I buy these both my parents steal them because they are so dang good lol. My favorite health bar by far.
Rebecca H.
Searcy, AR
Tasted wonderful, better than any bar like this that I have tried in the past. Of course what that has peanut butter is not good, right! Not sure about energy, but tasted good.
Heather R.
Jacksonville, FL
These bars are okay as far as health bars go. I am not a fan of their texture because they are soft on top but hard on the bottom and not in a crunchy way.
Kelsey L.
Lake Stevens, WA
I will sometimes take these to class with me, as a mid-day snack. They are very filling and also very tasty. I prefer the peanut butter/chocolate flavor.
Janet O.
mirjana c.
Belleville, ON
What other things to people eat when thry are on the go with no time to strop and eat other then balance bars
Audrey S.
bogota
Hermoso se ve rico.... esperemos que me llegue y les cuento el resto

back