BeautyEyeEyeshadowI Heart Revolution
Chocolate Orange Mini Eyeshadow Palette

Chocolate Orange Mini Eyeshadow Palette

by I Heart Revolution

I Heart Revolution's popular chocolate palettes go mini! This sweet treat is made up of 8 eyeshadows to compliment the Chocolate Orange Palette flavor.

Mica, Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Paraffinum Liquidum, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polybutene, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-1, Kaolin, Silica, Polyethylene, Dimethicone, Tin Oxide, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance, CI 77891, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 19140, CI 75470.

I like this color how look like ?
Start your review of Chocolate Orange Mini Eyeshadow Palette!
Maddy U.
Watertown, NY
Chocolate Orange Mini Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Maddy U.
I like this palette a lot it is really pretty has pretty shades and is very pigmented I would recommend
Mary M.
The Revolution Chocalate Orange pallet rocks! I would expect nothing less because Revolution is one of my favorites. They are very affordable and are constantly improving their products. They compare very well to alternatives because they are so reasonably in price. I will buy again.
Betty V.
Oooooooooooo girl I do not really like this palette. The pinks are like.... too pink if that makes sense and the yellow is practically non existent. I know yellow is hard but it would have been better not to try. As always love the packaging though.
Maritza  M.
Louisville, KY
One of my favorite eyeshadow palettes by I heart revolution so pretty and it’s very affordable love this brand highly recommend it to you guys 💖
Madison B.
Resaca, GA
This palette is very cute and actually smells really nice, however it's just not that versitile. The 2 metallic shimmer shades are warm toned and you get a gold and a taupe-ish color that means you're going bold really either direction. This entire palette does lean rather warm, and there isn't much of a lighter color to blend.
Heather  S.
Glen Burnie, MD
Purchased at: ULTA
I liked this one better than the mint chocolate one! This one is a cute fall piece for anyone just starting getting into makeup and I love the brown for the outer corner or inner crease
Kelly H.
Imperial , MO
I do love this brand. This is great make up that is relatively inexpensive and doesn’t have a lot of fallout. You can create a ton of different looks with just one pallet. I’m pretty sure I am probably almost every single pallet they sell. I will say my only problem with it is it does not stay on very long. Pigment is true to pay and color and you do get paid off. You do need to use an eyeshadow primer for shimmers to stick properly. I would recommend this to anyone on a budget looking for a lot of color stories.
Nicole H.
Chesapeake, VA
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a great product for those are just starting out with eyeshadow palettes. I love the fall feel of the colors, they are beautiful shades with plenty of pigment and blend easily. It's got a slight whiff of orange and chocolate (as the name implies). For only seven bucks, you can't go wrong.
Alejandra L.
Purchased at: ULTA
It is the perfect little palette to take anywhere and everywhere. The colors are perfect and blend really well and easily. You can do many different looks with it, from simple everyday looks to more glammed up ones. And at this price point? Amazing.
Maria G.
Chocolate Orange Mini Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Maria G.
Chocolate Orange Mini Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Maria G.
I love the pigmentation I’m the colour and the glitter and the price was absolutely stunning
Ask a question to the Influenster community...