BY CHOCOLATE-OPOLY #70 in Games

Chocolate-opoly...A decadently delicious property trading game for chocolate lovers! Dark, milk, bittersweet, semi-sweet, in a shake, filled with caramel, covered in nuts, or as a warm, frothy brew - there s nothing the cocoa bean can t do. In Chocolate-opoly players buy favorite chocolate properties, collect chunks of chocolate and trade them in for chocolate factories. Sounds easy enough but pay your conching fees, suppress your cravings or get sent to Chocoholics Anonymous and it becomes a little more difficult...and a lot more fun! So choose your token and roll the dice! Who knows? You may be chosen as a "Supertaster" or you may experience Death by Chocolate. Here s a game for the true chocophile! For 2-6 players. Ages 18 to adult. see more...

Chocolate-opoly Board Game
  • "I've played this game with friends several times and I always buy chocolate for the free sample section on the board game." in 1 review
  • "I would incorporate eating a piece of chocolate for every time you do something." in 1 review
Whitney J.
Miami , FL
I've played this game with friends several times and I always buy chocolate for the free sample section on the board game. Of course, we always end up disregarding the rules and just eat the chocolate anyway but it's still quite enjoyable and a highly recommended version of Monopoly for anyone that loves chocolate. The cards are quite cute/punny as well.
Charisse C.
Glen Allen, VA
I sent my husband to the store to buy a game for family night. He comes back with this by accident, but it was the perfect accident. The kids and we had fun, but I feel the game was rushed so they could eat it.
Nancy W.
West Monroe, LA
This is the perfect game for chocolate lovers. Since my family & I are chocoholics, I had to purchase it. It is a monopoly game, but with a chocolate theme. It has supplied as many hours of fun as the regular monopoly game has supplied.
Bobbi R.
Belleview, FL
Who doesn't love Monopoly? This is one of my favorite boards because of the chocolate! its fun to mix the board up. I'm a pastry chef and this one is right up my alley!
Misha A.
Seaside, OR
Super fun to play however it does help chocolate cravings at all. -_- Its definitely a different game but similar to monopoly and can last a little while.
Jessica K.
Stapleton , AL
I love monopoly games, and there are so many different versions to choose from. Chocolate is always a good selling point, so this game is great!
Savannah B.
I've never had this but this would amazing to buy ! I love monopoly an if you love sweets and chocolate this is a definite must have game for us!
Amanda P.
Cleveland, OH
I would absolutely love this game. I would incorporate eating a piece of chocolate for every time you do something. I want it. Lol
Elizabeth G.
Brooklyn, NY
The only thing I like better than monopoly is this chocolate-opoly. I got it from Walmart, it's pretty enjoyable and really cute.
Naomi G.
Chocolate lover here! I'd love this for the kids, and for a family fun night. Sure looks good, hope it's as much fun also
Amanda J.
Elizabethtown , KY
Does anyone know where to get this?
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
This is soo neat never seen it before it would be even cooler if it smelled like chocolate lol does it ?
Deborah S.
This is probably going to sound dumb. Does this game come with real candy or is this just the history of chocolate.
Madeline M.
Any one have it? What do you think?
Jamie W.
Jackson, OH
How different!!! Too bad the money cannot be chocolate somehow!:) where is this available at