Chocolate Mint Cookie Crunch Balance Bar® uploaded by Norelle M.Chocolate Mint Cookie Crunch Balance Bar® uploaded by Erin B.

BY BALANCE BAR

Go for the gold with this tempting, chocolatey flavor and crunchy cookie base combination that is simply mint to be! Refresh your taste buds and recharge your energy supply with this nutritious treat.

Buy on Walmart*
  • "don't taste very good though." in 1 review
  • "Really chewy and taste good but not a real strong flavor." in 1 review
Sally W.
Grain Valley, MO
This is by far my favorite flavor! A great way to satisfy my sweet tooth without completely cheating on my diet. Tastes just like a candy bar, and the cookie crunch is super satisfying. I would recommend this to keep at your desk or in your gym bag for when you need a boost or to combat a craving.
✰TESS V.
Claremont, CA
This is my favorite bar ever. So so so good.  Delicious, filling and satisfies chocolate/sweet cravings. Great for on the go, before workouts, or travel! Seriously best tasting power bar out there!!!!!!!!!!!!
Carissa K.
Tonawanda, NY
Always looking for a new quick and easy grab and go in the mornings. I’m not always hungry so to have a bad like this at the tip of my fingers is nice! Especially because it’s filling. Haven’t tried many flavors so always looking for new requests
Norelle M.
I am a huge fan of balance bars. I grab one in the morning on the way to work or sometimes have one after a good workout. I love the hint of minty flavor mixed in with the chocolate. Yummy and healthy!
Angie F.
Waterloo, IA
This is my go to protein bar, and my absolute favorite from all the brands/flavors. I've tried a ton - many are difficult to eat (i.e. take forever to chew) or have funky flavors/textures that turn me off. I eat protein bars a few times a week, and because of this have tried all different kinds and this is the best. The chocolate actually tastes like real chocolate, and the texture is great. You really feel like you're eating a candy bar (and let's be honest, you really are eating a candy bar, but with some protein benefits). It has the right carb/protein ratio for my nutritional needs and doesn't crumble and fall apart like some protein bars do. There are a few other balance bar flavors that I like (mocha chip in particular) but this is the one I ALWAYS have on hand.
Emmi C.
Shoreline
No joke you guys, these are one of my favorite things on the universe. They are so good and they’re actually surprisingly healthy. And you can get them really cheap on Amazon. I definitely recommend them especially if you like chocolate.
Debra R.
San Tan Vly, AZ
It tastes good, but it doesn't have good ingredients. First, it has soy protein (if you don't know why that's bad, do a google search on soy protein and hormones). And secondly, it contains A LOT of sugars (fructose, sugar, glucose syrup, and invert sugar). It's a candy bar masquerading as healthy food and it's very misleading. Also, it only contains 14 grams of protein, when ideally you would have 25-30 grams per snack or meal. So you would have to eat two to get the proper amount.
Cory K.
This was a very tasty protein bar. I really loved the flavor, reminded me of a peppermint patty. Satisfied my craving for something sweet and was a great addition to veggies with my lunch. I would buy this and recommend this to friends
Nevada D.
Bloomsburg, PA
I have never had a bad flavor however the mint chocolate is my absolute favorite! They're great when you are out the door and keep you nourished and full so you won't be tempted to snack on junk.
Madeline C.
El Cajon, CA
The flavor was pretty good I could see how eating this would satisfy a sweet tooth. However the balance bars aren't really good for you so it's mostly just less sugar and calories than eating a box of girl scout thin mint cookies. But good flavor.
Amy B.
Phoenixville, PA
Where can I fine these? I don't see balance bars in many stores any more and very few flavors.
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
I'd like to try this mint an chocolate together that's like the ultimate combo wouldn't you agree?
Perla d.
La Romana
Mmm se ve delicioso ya me dio deseos de comer chocolate mmm
Sammi S.
Rockford , IL
Is this better than one bars?