Chocolate Mint Cookie Crunch Balance Bar® uploaded by Norelle B.Chocolate Mint Cookie Crunch Balance Bar® uploaded by Erin B.

BY BALANCE BAR

Go for the gold with this tempting, chocolatey flavor and crunchy cookie base combination that is simply mint to be! Refresh your taste buds and recharge your energy supply with this nutritious treat.

• Where can I fine these? I don't see balance bars in many stores an...2 Answers
Buy on Puritan...
  • "Really chewy and taste good but not a real strong flavor." in 1 review
  • "don't taste very good though." in 1 review
Debra R.
Debra R.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Foodie Expert
It tastes good, but it doesn't have good ingredients. First, it has soy protein (if you don't know why that's bad, do a google search on soy protein and hormones). And secondly, it contains A LOT of sugars (fructose, sugar, glucose syrup, and invert sugar). It's a candy bar masquerading as healthy food and it's very misleading. Also, it only contains 14 grams of protein, when ideally you would have 25-30 grams per snack or meal. So you would have to eat two to get the proper amount.
Cory K.
Cory K.
This was a very tasty protein bar. I really loved the flavor, reminded me of a peppermint patty. Satisfied my craving for something sweet and was a great addition to veggies with my lunch. I would buy this and recommend this to friends
Phoenixville, PA
If you like the taste of a thin mint Girl Scout cookie, you will love this bar. Balance Bars have been my go to lunch for many years now. They are filling and taste great.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
This things are good at all but they melt super fast and are super chewy. I don't know it I could recommend them
Summer L.
Summer L.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Gold Chocolate Mint Cookie Crunch
Of all the chocolate mint protein bars out there, I have found this one is the tastiest. Not terrible if you need both a protein and a carb boost.
Angelica B.
Angelica B.
Review for: Gold Chocolate Mint Cookie Crunch
I love this bar for a health energy bar, because it is the only one with a decent flavor. It does not have the types of nutrients that the other bars have, but it does taste the best.
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Hatboro, PA
Review for: Gold Chocolate Mint Cookie Crunch
Love the Mint Chocolate Chip. Balance Bars earn the name because they have a healthy balance of carbs, protein and fat.
Angie F.
Angie F.
Waterloo, IA
Review for: Gold Chocolate Mint Cookie Crunch
This is my go to protein bar, and my absolute favorite from all the brands/flavors. I've tried a ton - many are difficult to eat (i.e. take forever to chew) or have funky flavors/textures that turn me off. I eat protein bars a few times a week, and because of this have tried all different kinds and this is the best. The chocolate actually tastes like real chocolate, and the texture is great. You really feel like you're eating a candy bar (and let's be honest, you really are eating a candy bar, but with some protein benefits). It has the right carb/protein ratio for my nutritional needs and doesn't crumble and fall apart like some protein bars do. There are a few other balance bar flavors that I like (mocha chip in particular) but this is the one I ALWAYS have on hand.
Norelle B.
Norelle B.
I am a huge fan of balance bars. I grab one in the morning on the way to work or sometimes have one after a good workout. I love the hint of minty flavor mixed in with the chocolate. Yummy and healthy!
casey m.
casey m.
Newton, NH
Review for: Gold Chocolate Mint Cookie Crunch
I just got a single of this to try since i have Gastroparesis and my nutrition isn't that good. Not only do these taste yummy, but they give me energy throughout the day! :)
Phoenixville, PA
Where can I fine these? I don't see balance bars in many stores any more and very few flavors.