BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Dove?? Heart Promises?? Dark Chocolate & Cherry Swirl Valentine's Day Candy.
Silky Smooth
Artificial and Natural Flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 230, 12% DV Per Serving.
5 Servings Per Pack.
Net wt 7.94 oz 225.1g.

• Were these super sweet???1 Answers
  • Will these be offered at other holidays soon?2 Answers
  • Is it true that any Dark chocolate makes you smarter or i...3 Answers
Chocolate Heart Promises Dark Chocolate & Cherry Swirl Valentine's Day Candy
  • "These are good not for me though kinda rich tasting for me these are Good for those who luv dark chocolate " in 2 reviews
  • "I am a huge fan of dark chocolate and these are just perfect." in 1 review
  • "These are super cute to give to your sweetheart on valentines day or just because." in 1 review
  • "They're the best so yummy they melt my mouth :) I wish these were all year round and not just on V-day." in 1 review
  • "I love this it has such a great rich taste my first time trying and I completely loved it as soon as I see them again I will buy them :)" in 1 review
HEATHER M.
Hickory, NC
Anyone that likes chocolate and cherries needs to try this dove chocolate. Dove's chocolate melts in your mouth and the flavor of the cherry is wonderful
Caroline M.
Bellevue, NE
The smooth taste of Dove is hard to beat! This is another shining example. Tasty with inspirational messages inside the foil, it's a great little treat.
Delaynie K.
Pleasanton, CA
These hearts are adorable, with sweet little notes on the wrapper! I wasn't a huge fan of the cherry flavor in these but the dark chocolate is delicious.
Arlie H.
Raleigh, NC
This is a very interesting flavor combo... I still think the regular milk chocolate Dove is my favorite, but I enjoyed these more and more as I ate them!
Katie R.
I love these chocolates! The cherry filling is creamy and doesn't taste like cough syrup. I could probably eat a whole bag in one sitting if I wanted to.
Ashleigh W.
Bryan, TX
These are my favorite! Hate that they are only out during Valentine's Day though. They are always hard to find. Dove needs to make them all year round!
Sabrina G.
San Antonio, TX
These heart shape dove candies are so good, and the cute shape is a plus. The wrapper has really nice quotes that make you feel good about your day.
Megan R.
Jarrettsville, MD
The perfect combination, dove is one of my favorite chocolate... as soon as it hits your mouth it begins to melt. A chocolate lovers dream come true!
Kayla J.
Ft Leavenworth , KS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love this chocolate it's so good and smooth!! It's more expensive than Hershey but you will kneel why when you try it! Milk chocolate is my favorite
Missy G.
Rochester, MI
Nope. cherry taste was grosse and ruined the chocolate. I like dove choc but this was bad. Was on sale and a good value but will never buy again
Vanessa C.
El Paso, TX
Is it true that any Dark chocolate makes you smarter or is it just a myth?
Norma K.
Columbus, OH
Will these be offered at other holidays soon?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Were these super sweet???