BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Dove?? Heart Promises?? Dark Chocolate & Cherry Swirl Valentine's Day Candy.
Silky Smooth
Artificial and Natural Flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 230, 12% DV Per Serving.
5 Servings Per Pack.
Net wt 7.94 oz 225.1g.

• Were these super sweet???1 Answers
  • Will these be offered at other holidays soon?2 Answers
  • Is it true that any Dark chocolate makes you smarter or i...3 Answers
Chocolate Heart Promises Dark Chocolate & Cherry Swirl Valentine's Day Candy
  • "These are good not for me though kinda rich tasting for me these are Good for those who luv dark chocolate " in 2 reviews
  • "I am a huge fan of dark chocolate and these are just perfect." in 1 review
  • "These are super cute to give to your sweetheart on valentines day or just because." in 1 review
  • "They're the best so yummy they melt my mouth :) I wish these were all year round and not just on V-day." in 1 review
  • "I love this it has such a great rich taste my first time trying and I completely loved it as soon as I see them again I will buy them :)" in 1 review
Karina B.
Dove chocolate is still one of the creamiest chocolates that I've tasted! The taste is so pure, no artificial flavors that overwhelm the palate and overall perfection!
Alexandra P.
I love dark chocolate. These are super cute to give to your sweetheart on valentines day or just because. Also super easy to send with kids to school for valentines day treats.
Deborah D.
Port Orange, FL
If you love the flavor of chocolate and cherry together you will love this brand. It has a rich, dark chocolate and a hint of cherry flavor. Love Dove chocolate and I highly recommend this brand.
Carol S.
Mantua, OH
It's Dove! Need I say more? This is our favorite flavor in our house! I consider this the ultimate comfort food! You cannot be sad when you are eating Dove chocolate.
Camille A.
I LOVE DARK CHOCOLATE!!!! These are super cute to give to friends and your loved ones. Also, the little messages on the inside are just simply adorable and uplifting.
Stephanie F.
I love the dove collection. Put that chocolate on something and I will eat it for sure. I love the peppermint, peanut butter and the cookies and cream the most.
Rae Q.
Norcross, GA
First of all, they smell SO STRONG, even in the bag, unwrapped. I didn't really like this flavor at all, and felt the swirl tasted chalky and strange. So gross.
April H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I look forward to these coming out every Valentines Day season. The chocolate is very rich and smooth. With the cherry swirl, these are incredibly delicious.
Rachel R.
Columbus, OH
I love the dark chocolate and cherry combination; it's a classic! Very creamy, and who doesn't love the cute little messages Dove writes on the wrappers?!
Rhonda A.
Dove candy definitely satisfies your sweet tooth!! The taste is wonderful!! The texture is smooth but rigid!? It’s a little pricey! But it’s worth buying!
Vanessa C.
El Paso, TX
Is it true that any Dark chocolate makes you smarter or is it just a myth?
Norma K.
Columbus, OH
Will these be offered at other holidays soon?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Were these super sweet???