BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Dove?? Heart Promises?? Dark Chocolate & Cherry Swirl Valentine's Day Candy.
Silky Smooth
Artificial and Natural Flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 230, 12% DV Per Serving.
5 Servings Per Pack.
Net wt 7.94 oz 225.1g.

• Were these super sweet???1 Answers
  • Will these be offered at other holidays soon?2 Answers
  • Is it true that any Dark chocolate makes you smarter or i...3 Answers
Chocolate Heart Promises Dark Chocolate & Cherry Swirl Valentine's Day Candy
  • "These are good not for me though kinda rich tasting for me these are Good for those who luv dark chocolate " in 2 reviews
  • "I am a huge fan of dark chocolate and these are just perfect." in 1 review
  • "These are super cute to give to your sweetheart on valentines day or just because." in 1 review
  • "They're the best so yummy they melt my mouth :) I wish these were all year round and not just on V-day." in 1 review
  • "I love this it has such a great rich taste my first time trying and I completely loved it as soon as I see them again I will buy them :)" in 1 review
Joanie R.
Evansville, IN
My sweetie got me these for my valentine candy and they were gone in two days!! of course I had a lot of help! Everyone loved the smooth chocolate and the yummy cherry flavor. Also enjoy reading the little fortunes on the wrappers.
Sarah H.
These are to die for. Just the right amount of raspberry and chocolate. They melt in your mouth and keep you wanting more. The price is fair for the delicious morsels.
Kelly G.
I am all about anything that is dove and is dark chocolate. The chocolate & cherry swirl didn't disappoint. It's so creamy and delicious. I could eat the whole bag!
Laura F.
Ft Worth, TX
I loooove Dove's dark chocolate, so I bought these for my office. A lot of people really liked them, but I just didn't love the cherry swirl. I'll stick to plain.
Lauren H.
I love dark chocolate so much, and dove chocolate always does such a good job with combining flavors with chocolate. The cherry is a great twist to normal chocolate. Highly recommend for chocolate lovers like myself
Atena R.
Tukwila, WA
I love love love these Dove chocolates because they're so good. Creamy and melty. I especially love the little secret messeges written on the inside of the wrapper.
Ashley F.
Osceola, IA
I think that the dove heart promises is dark chocolate and chery swirl valentines day candy is a good product because it does not have msg And because dark chocolate is healthier then milk chocolate.
Alex S.
Louisville , Ky
My favorite chocolate. This chocolate is amazing and I can't get enough I look forward to it every year. The texture and flavor are both out of this world I wish it was available all year round.
Ignatzia K.
I'm a pretty big fan of Dove's Dark Chocolate & Cherry Swirls. My only complaint it that they're seasonal so the only time I can purchase them is in January/February.
Lenore M.
Spring, TX
These are so delicious and I just couldn't stop unwrapping them. The chocolate melts smoothly on your tongue and the cherry swirl adds a delightful burst of flavor. These are a must try.
Vanessa C.
El Paso, TX
Is it true that any Dark chocolate makes you smarter or is it just a myth?
Norma K.
Columbus, OH
Will these be offered at other holidays soon?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Were these super sweet???