BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Dove?? Heart Promises?? Dark Chocolate & Cherry Swirl Valentine's Day Candy.
Silky Smooth
Artificial and Natural Flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 230, 12% DV Per Serving.
5 Servings Per Pack.
Net wt 7.94 oz 225.1g.

• Were these super sweet???1 Answers
  • Will these be offered at other holidays soon?2 Answers
  • Is it true that any Dark chocolate makes you smarter or i...3 Answers
Chocolate Heart Promises Dark Chocolate & Cherry Swirl Valentine's Day Candy
  • "These are good not for me though kinda rich tasting for me these are Good for those who luv dark chocolate " in 2 reviews
  • "I am a huge fan of dark chocolate and these are just perfect." in 1 review
  • "These are super cute to give to your sweetheart on valentines day or just because." in 1 review
  • "They're the best so yummy they melt my mouth :) I wish these were all year round and not just on V-day." in 1 review
  • "I love this it has such a great rich taste my first time trying and I completely loved it as soon as I see them again I will buy them :)" in 1 review
Emily G.
Bought this for my mom for Valentine's Day and we could not stop eating. Super affordable and well worth the money. You could definitely taste the cherry and pure cocoa. I love this brand and this flavor.
Jessi E.
Cornelius, OR
I love cherries and chocolate, they compliment eachother very nicely. These chocolates are smooth, rich, creamy, and very flavorful! I love eating them alone or breaking them up and adding to baked goods.
Elizabeth I.
Somebody got this for me on Valentine's Day and it was so delicious. Overall what I think about it was, it was very tasty at first I thought ew what the heck is this but then afterwards I love the taste.
Brittany J.
Chatsworth, GA
I LOVE DOVE chocolate . It's so smooth , it's like a nice tasty heaven . By far the best chocolate on the market . It's a great value as well . Good price doesn't cost a arm and leg . And who don't like chocolate? . One this good is a must try because I'm sure you'll love it !
Katie E.
Portage, MI
These!! These are amazing!! The creamy dark chocolate mixes so well with the sweet cherry flavor, and creates this amazing sensation in your mouth. Plus, the inspirations inside the wrappers make my day. It's so many great things wrapped up into a tiny little chocolate.
Mercedes D.
Tempe, AZ
Decent chocolate, not the best, but not terrible! It has a very smooth texture, and the cherry with dark chocolate is a classic combo that can never go wrong! I grab a bag of these every time they come out and throw them in a closed jar on the bath caddy or on my desk
Alayna M.
Rutland, VT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Great chocolate for Valentine's Day. It tastes great! The cherry is a great touch. The wrappers/packaging on this chocolate is also very cute! I love the messages inside each chocolate wrapper.
Natalie W.
Biloxi, MS
This candy is so good, but the last few years I was not able to find it to buy. I sent a email and was told it comes out in Feb., but I still could not find it again.
Erin D.
Penn hills, PA
What girl doesn't like to get chocolate for Valentine's Day? Dove makes the smoothst chocolate on the market. And the messages that each wrapper contains is an added bonus of sweetness.
Joanie R.
Evansville, IN
My sweetie got me these for my valentine candy and they were gone in two days!! of course I had a lot of help! Everyone loved the smooth chocolate and the yummy cherry flavor. Also enjoy reading the little fortunes on the wrappers.
Vanessa C.
El Paso, TX
Is it true that any Dark chocolate makes you smarter or is it just a myth?
Norma K.
Columbus, OH
Will these be offered at other holidays soon?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Were these super sweet???