BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Dove?? Heart Promises?? Dark Chocolate & Cherry Swirl Valentine's Day Candy.
Silky Smooth
Artificial and Natural Flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 230, 12% DV Per Serving.
5 Servings Per Pack.
Net wt 7.94 oz 225.1g.

• Were these super sweet???1 Answers
  • Will these be offered at other holidays soon?2 Answers
  • Is it true that any Dark chocolate makes you smarter or i...3 Answers
Chocolate Heart Promises Dark Chocolate & Cherry Swirl Valentine's Day Candy
  • "These are good not for me though kinda rich tasting for me these are Good for those who luv dark chocolate " in 2 reviews
  • "I am a huge fan of dark chocolate and these are just perfect." in 1 review
  • "These are super cute to give to your sweetheart on valentines day or just because." in 1 review
  • "They're the best so yummy they melt my mouth :) I wish these were all year round and not just on V-day." in 1 review
  • "I love this it has such a great rich taste my first time trying and I completely loved it as soon as I see them again I will buy them :)" in 1 review
Yerus G.
Brooklyn, NY
Mine arrived melted completley to the bottom of the box. No care was given in shipping and handling. The candy bars were the size and kind you by at the local store but cost more money. My kids scraped it off the wrappers and ate them anyway. Will not reorder!
Madeline G.
Wakefield, MA
I loved these so much I stocked up so I'd have them after Valentines day! Silky smooth as I've come to expect from Dove and a delicious cherry flavor. The size of the hearts isnperfect to pop one in your mouth, and several can fit in your pocket for later!
Michelle S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I've only seen these around Valentine's Day, and it's a shame because they are so good! It's the perfect amount of smooth chocolate with a twist of raspberry. They are also more affordable than some of the other leading luxury chocolate brands like Godiva.
Bonnie L.
Duncansville, PA
I love Dark Chocolate and the Dove Chocolate is a smooth and satisfying flavor that melts in your mouth if your looking for a chocolate. It is a very good price. I usually buy this at WalMart or a specialty store. This product is worth repurchasing.
Rachael R.
Yorktown , IN
As I previously mentioned, I love holiday candy. I think these little dove hearts are so cute. They are also very affordable and you can get them at the drug store or places like Walmart. I totally recommend them to anyone who loves chocolate !
Valerie H.
Montauk, NY
I love these! It's fun to treat myself with a heart-shaped Dove dark chocolate everyday, and each time I open one, I get a saying or "Dove Promise," as a bonus. Fun, and it makes me feel like I can afford to treat myself with a quality piece of chocolate anytime I want.
Jessica P.
Rochester, NY
Besides the chocolate factor of this and the melty goodness . I love dove chocolates because they always have the cute little sayings that brighten up ones day. Could be something little but seriously who doesn't want to hear "indulge in your fantasies" while eating something sinfully delish?!
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
My husband got these for me on Valentine's Day. Between the dark chocolate and the cherry i was in heaven! It's the perfect rich silky chocolate of dove with swirls of cherry intertwined.
Andrea A.
Denver, CO
DELICIOUS! I love opening up a dove single candy...not only because of the chocolate but the little cute notes on the inside of the wrappers. The cherry swirl in dark chocolate is perfect for valentines day
Dara P.
Katy , TX
So cute! Love the heart shapes with cute sayings on the inside of the wrapper. As with all dove products, these are very rich in flavor, smooth texture with a taste of cherry. Extremely addicting! Love them!
Vanessa C.
El Paso, TX
Is it true that any Dark chocolate makes you smarter or is it just a myth?
Norma K.
Columbus, OH
Will these be offered at other holidays soon?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Were these super sweet???