BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Dove?? Heart Promises?? Dark Chocolate & Cherry Swirl Valentine's Day Candy.
Silky Smooth
Artificial and Natural Flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 230, 12% DV Per Serving.
5 Servings Per Pack.
Net wt 7.94 oz 225.1g.

• Were these super sweet???1 Answers
  • Will these be offered at other holidays soon?2 Answers
  • Is it true that any Dark chocolate makes you smarter or i...3 Answers
Chocolate Heart Promises Dark Chocolate & Cherry Swirl Valentine's Day Candy
  • "These are good not for me though kinda rich tasting for me these are Good for those who luv dark chocolate " in 2 reviews
  • "I am a huge fan of dark chocolate and these are just perfect." in 1 review
  • "These are super cute to give to your sweetheart on valentines day or just because." in 1 review
  • "They're the best so yummy they melt my mouth :) I wish these were all year round and not just on V-day." in 1 review
  • "I love this it has such a great rich taste my first time trying and I completely loved it as soon as I see them again I will buy them :)" in 1 review
Scarlett H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love Dove chocolate! Their promises line is really great since it offers awesome flavor combinations with their same amazing quality chocolate. The portions are perfect for a little chocolate treat without overwhelming your taste buds.
LEAR28342 Maria Isabel R.
Dove® Brand Promises® Dark Chocolate & Cherry Swirl are a delicious blend of luxuriously smooth chocolate and luscious cherry flavor.Delight in the decadence of Dove® Brand Chocolate. Try our other silky smooth selections for a delicious chocolate experience.A Chocolate Experience Like No Other™.Your moment. Your Dove™.What's inside... Per Serving (About 5 Servings Per Pack).Calories 230, 12%DV.Total Fat 14g, 22%DV.Sat Fat 9g, 45%DV.Sugars 22g.Sodium 25mg, 1%DV.GDA's Are Based On A 2,000 Calorie Diet.
Amy A.
Tastes very rich and is addicting. I usually have one to three pieces because they are just that good to eat. Dove chocolate in general is yummy and I would recommend it to family and friends. I would also buy again.
Tracie D.
Glenwood, IN
A customer of mine was buying a Dove Dark Chocolate bar and I commented that it was not only my favorite kind of dark chocolate but I also break them up and put them in my black coffee. Well she pulled one of these out of her purse and gave me one which i opened on the spot....lol. I'm not even kidding, it was the best piece of chocolate I have ever eaten...It was the best cherry flavor I have ever had in a candy but more than that the aftertaste was UNREAL! ...Can you be addicted after only one piece? She left me a few more and I broke them in half and savored them for the longest time. I'm looking for these in my area. I need more!!! I can't wait to put them in my coffee, Munch on them and even bake with them . Mmmmm cherry chocolate cookies here I come!
Lauren M.
Midlothian, VA
HOLY MOLY, the fiance got these for me for Valentine's day this year and I couldn't stop until they were gone. I don't know where he bought them but I'd imagine their pretty easy to spot at your local grocer or cvs? If you like cherries, give this one a shot!
Elizabeth P.
Astoria, NY
Got these from the local drug story the Day after Valentine's Day on sale. They are very good! My mom and I eat them every night for a daily dose of Television. It's a ritual to eat some type of chocolate while doing this. So we got these Dove chocolate on a whim. We love them!
Kerry S.
These little bites of heaven are so smooth and rich. they melt in your mouth and have a silky smooth slide on your tongue. This is the best inexpensive chocolate you can buy in my opinion. I like them so much I bought them for each of my children for Valentine's Day!
Lisa W.
Belvidere , IL
These taste amazing. The only problem is I cannot stop eating them. I have to hide them from myself. Inside has a cherry taste that so good. I let my dove melt in my mouth to enjoy. I choose Dove over the other brands of chocolate. Great price and great taste!!
Jenni M.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love these! Dove Chocolates are so smooth and I favor the dark chocolate. so when I found these (that I stock up on during valentines season), with the smooth melt-in-your-mouth dark chocolate and the sweet distinctive cherry flavor that leaves you sure that you just ate a dark chocolate covered cherry. They combined my two favorite sweets. #sweetToothCureForSweeties
Nick B.
Dartmouth, NS
I bought a bag of these for my (ex)-girlfriend this last Valentine's Day. And God did they taste like freedom.

But for real, if you like cherry, dark chocolate is the single best compliment for it. And if you like dark chocolate, you better like cherry, too.

Vanessa C.
El Paso, TX
Is it true that any Dark chocolate makes you smarter or is it just a myth?
Norma K.
Columbus, OH
Will these be offered at other holidays soon?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Were these super sweet???