BY HERSHEY'S

Breanne E.
Breanne E.
Gladwin, MI
Foodie Expert
These are perfect for my step daughter! She LOVES Hershey's Chocolate Milk and I love that she doesn't have to have a glass of it on our light colored carpet!
Emma J.
Emma J.
Is kinda chalky at the end if you don't shake it before hand, but that's like any drink. Taste like the chocolate bar! Or like the syrup mixed in milk. DELISH!
Ashleyy D.
Ashleyy D.
Northridge , Ca
This is the best I love it . My nephew live it especially when it's cold and not only that it has 100% natural cocoa so yeah I think this is the best who agrees
Jen A.
Jen A.
Foodie Expert
I remember be addicted to these as a little kid. As it grew older, the recipe seem to change and the flavor changed because of it, it made me really sick and it really hurt my stomach. I thought it was because it had too much and then I tried it the next day and still had the same reaction. I do love Hershey products, but this is my least favorite.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Niagara Falls, NY
YUM this is amazing! never a time where i don't have this in my house. must have for those cravings
melissa l.
melissa l.
Kimball, MI
Foodie Expert
My kids love chocolate milk how well does this tast?
Michelle J.
Michelle J.
I have heard of hersheys but I have never had anything of hersheys because I live in sa
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Where can I purchase this?