BY HERSHEY'S

99% Fat Free see more...

ashlie c.
Schenectady , NY
My kids refuse to drink milk so i went out and bought these Hershey milks and they are soooooo delicious. Hershey chocolates are already very chocolatey so turning it into a chocolate milk was super clutch. I️ would most definitely buy this milk again
Chantelle S.
My daughter loves when I put this in her lunch. I prefer a similar drink that is more fortified with other nutrients, however, she loves the taste of these more! These are convenient and great for on the go!
Kimberly C.
BEST CHOCOLATE MILK EVERRRRRR !!! , I buy this for my daughter all the time !! Im lazy to make her chocolate and especially when im on a run i grab and gooooooo ! Of course ill buy tfffffff lol !
Lauren B.
Scarsdale, NY
These are great. They are very sugary and unhealthy but taste amazing. Super sweet and rich. They are a good value and kids love them. Great for picky eaters who don't like to drink milk. I overall recommend!
Stephanie P.
Deland, FL
my kids absolutely love these and they go FAST nothing better than hersheys especially the main chocolate bars I am in LOVE no room to improve because their is nothing to improve.
Brittany B.
Peyton, CO
My daughter loves these drinks. We have them for more of a great, and don't drink them super regularly since they are so high in sugar and carbs. But the taste is amazing.
Sina M.
Kailua Kona, HI
My boyfriend is a firm believer on this being the best chocolate milk he's ever tried. I, on the other hand, am not the biggest fan.

The first taste is not bad, but after a while it just starts to taste very chalky and artificial. I'd recommend the kirkland brand from Costco over this one.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
I used to drink these as a kid. They are completely delicious and chocolatey. Hershey's is a brand you can trust, love and depend on when it comes to chocolate. I adore these little chocolate drinks. I would actually buy them again. I highly recommend them!
Jen A.
I remember be addicted to these as a little kid. As it grew older, the recipe seem to change and the flavor changed because of it, it made me really sick and it really hurt my stomach. I thought it was because it had too much and then I tried it the next day and still had the same reaction. I do love Hershey products, but this is my least favorite.
Ashleyy D.
Northridge , Ca
This is the best I love it . My nephew live it especially when it's cold and not only that it has 100% natural cocoa so yeah I think this is the best who agrees
melissa l.
Kimball, MI
My kids love chocolate milk how well does this tast?
Michelle J.
I have heard of hersheys but I have never had anything of hersheys because I live in sa
Jasmine M.
Where can I purchase this?