BY HERSHEY'S

Christina T.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
Foodie Expert
I used to drink these as a kid. They are completely delicious and chocolatey. Hershey's is a brand you can trust, love and depend on when it comes to chocolate. I adore these little chocolate drinks. I would actually buy them again. I highly recommend them!
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
My daughter loves chocolate milk and she drinks it right when she gets up. It is very affordable and I will buy it again in the future.
Jesicka R.
Jesicka R.
Victorville, CA
Foodie Expert
This chocolate drink is so good the price is worth the by nd the kids will love it I live how u can just toss it in ur bag on the go
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
I drink these all the time and they are amazing. I personally love the milk chocolate flavor but it comes in others as well
Monica S.
Monica S.
Nibley, UT
Foodie Expert
These are alright. You can buy these at the dollar store which is nice but you meet know how long they have had them there for
Ali M.
Ali M.
Ltl Egg Hbr, NJ
Who could resist these as kids. They were great and easy to pack into lunch or take with you
Alexa G.
Alexa G.
San Antonio, TX
Foodie Expert
These are so good!!! Great for snacking or to drink while studying for a test
Kim L.
Kim L.
Foodie Expert
Brings me back to my carefree childhood days of playing on playgrounds. It's a creamy drink that I much prefer over other brands of chocolate drinks.
Kristen  A.
Kristen A.
Newnan, GA
My son loves his chocolate milk. These are great him his lunchbox or even when we are on the go.
Keyla G.
Keyla G.
Bronx, NY
Perfect for the youth attending grade school! Taste really sugary though. Not addictive as it says 99.9% caffeine free. Good product!
melissa l.
melissa l.
Kimball, MI
Foodie Expert
My kids love chocolate milk how well does this tast?
Michelle J.
Michelle J.
I have heard of hersheys but I have never had anything of hersheys because I live in sa
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Where can I purchase this?