BY CHOCOLATE DREAM

For anyone who dreams of enjoying indulgent dairy free and gluten free chocolate, DAIRY FREE CHOCOLATE DREAM is their confectionary dream come true! These all-natural semi-sweet baking chips are carefully made on dedicated equipment that can provide a dairy free and gluten free baking chip. DAIRY FREE CHOCOLATE DREAM Semi-Sweet Baking chips have such a rich flavor they are sure to enhance all of your baking endeavors! see more...

Raquel C.
Raquel C.
San Diego , CA
Foodie Expert
This are awesome to bake with aren't too sweet and adds an amazing flavor to chocolate chip cookies
ashley h.
ashley h.
Foodie Expert
I liked these chocolate chips so much they are sweet but also bold! great product!
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Felton, DE
I seriously cannot even taste the difference in these and regular baking semi sweet chips. my mom and sister are dairy free so this is great for baking for them!
Willow M.
Willow M.
Foodie Expert
I love these chips! I am vegan, so these are great! I do not bake much, but when I do, I go for these.
carlos r s.
carlos r s.
Kissimmee, FL
Yummy good to bake cookies
Leah D.
Leah D.
Holland, MI
I love melting these on my favorite fruits. I also really like using them for baking and they are pretty good
Carrie C.
Carrie C.
Fairfield, TX
One of my favorite healthy go to snacks. When I'm getting a chocolate craving, I eat a handful of chocolate chips. Dark chocolate is better for you. If you are following the Beachbody 21 day fix, you can easily fit these into your daily intake.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Palmdale, CA
Hmmmm I'm not to sure about this product but some people have said this it is good and other have said it isn't good at all so I'm not to sure at all
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
When I'm just craving coverd strawberries i use this and they dry pretty quickly.. i don't use some fancy chocolate to make chocolate covered strawberries this works fine plus it taste amazing
Aline R.
Aline R.
Eu amo essas lascas de chocolate. Eles são ótimos para o cozimento, eles ficam pegajosos e suave, uma vez cozido dentro cookies ou assados