Food & SnacksCandy & ChocolateChocolates & Chocolate CandyChocolate

by Chocolate

Chocmod Truffettes de France Natural Truffles 2.2 lbs

Are these gluten free?
How can I buy it?
Start your review of Chocolate Chocmod Truffettes de France Natural Truffles 2.2 lbs!
Alliaha K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Chocolate Chocmod Truffettes de France Natural Truffles 2.2 lbs uploaded by Alliaha K.
I must say these Truffettes de France are soooooo good not gonna lie they are sooo delicious. It's not like those rich Chocolate that's always too sweet. These are truffles are exquisite. And I love how the box looks it's so nice.
Albelis F.
Waterbury, CT
Están deliciosos el cacao es único y especial. I loved this. 😘👌 te gustará probarlo. Allí me cuentas qu3 tal.
Nicole H.
Purchased at: Amazon
By far one of the best chocolate treats I've ever had . Comparable to some I was gifted from Paris. And competitively priced . An all around great buy , or a perfect gift! It's far superior than your every day chocolates. Will definitely be buying more!
Laike S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walgreens
I really like chocolate and is really really good except for there a little too rich for me but if you really like super rich chocolate this product would be for you. I would probably buy this product again and most definitely would be something that would I would gift people for the holidays #candy #Halloween #influenstertrickortreat
Jimena D.
Miami Beach, FL
My love for chocolate, it’s being with me since I was a child. Actually, I used to eat tho ones as a baby girl. And let me tell you, I still do. And this one is definitely one of my favorite premium chocolate. They’re sweet, and creamy. A lot of value and richness in flavor and once you star eating it you can’t stop. It’s great for this holiday season. I recommend this 100%
Crystal M.
Homestead, FL
Omg omg I love ❤️ these chocolate truffles. I can't wait to buy & try these again
Linda C.
Azusa, CA
What a great sweet chocolate!!! Perfect for the holidays and gift giving!!!! My familys and friends love having these in the office and home, and they are a great price and alternative to the other really price chocolates especialy around the holidays
Madelaine S.
Omgggg these are beyond good and so delicious. the best I've ever had in like forever. tastes just like a huge cake.
Esther L.
Indio, CA
These are literally the best truffles I have every had. It's so rich, and easy to bite into. Especially the fact that the outside is covering in Cocoa. An amazing sweet treat to buy at Costco. I'm not a huge plain chocolate fan but I come back to buy this every single season it comes back.
Danielle H.
Lewisville, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
We buy the for my mom every year! They are her favorite thing to eat and I can't blame her. Usually I have to steal some from her. They are really good. Nice chocolate with a coco powder covering. To die for!