Chocolate Chocmod Truffettes de France Natural Truffles 2.2 lbs uploaded by Ntia C.Chocolate Chocmod Truffettes de France Natural Truffles 2.2 lbs uploaded by Ntia C.Chocolate Chocmod Truffettes de France Natural Truffles 2.2 lbs uploaded by Ntia C.

BY CHOCOLATE

Jimena D.
My love for chocolate, it’s being with me since I was a child. Actually, I used to eat tho ones as a baby girl. And let me tell you, I still do. And this one is definitely one of my favorite premium chocolate. They’re sweet, and creamy. A lot of value and richness in flavor and once you star eating it you can’t stop. It’s great for this holiday season. I recommend this 100%
Olivia C.
Sterling Hts, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These truffles are out of this world! They are so smooth and creamy. My family and I️ love them! The container comes with 2 bags full. I️ will purchase them again.
Meg M.
Columbia, MD
These are quite good. Somewhere between milk and dark chocolate, with a bittersweet coco dusting, and they melt in your mouth with a silky feel. They are a crowd pleaser. The reason they get 3 stars only is that the first ingredient isn't coco butter... it's palm oil. So they aren't as indulgent and real and fancy as they seem, they're actually made of not-the-best stuff. They do taste good though!
Holly W.
San Diego, CA
I received a box of these as a gift for Christmas from a friend. I was a little skeptical...I'm a bit of a chocolate snob. Boy was I surprised! These truffles are rich and creamy. Just one curbs my chocolate craving. Now I always look for them during the holidays.
Linda C.
Azusa, CA
What a great sweet chocolate!!! Perfect for the holidays and gift giving!!!! My familys and friends love having these in the office and home, and they are a great price and alternative to the other really price chocolates especialy around the holidays
Dani J.
Lewisville, TX
We buy the for my mom every year! They are her favorite thing to eat and I can't blame her. Usually I have to steal some from her. They are really good. Nice chocolate with a coco powder covering. To die for!
Esther L.
Indio, CA
These are literally the best truffles I have every had. It's so rich, and easy to bite into. Especially the fact that the outside is covering in Cocoa. An amazing sweet treat to buy at Costco. I'm not a huge plain chocolate fan but I come back to buy this every single season it comes back.
Stacy P.
North Augusta, SC
I buy these every Christmas at Costco for super cheap and they are divine! I love the dusting of cocoa on the outside and the way these melt in your mouth!
Ayah N.
Staten Island , NY
I had a candy bar at my bridal shower and these delicious things were a hit!!! everyone enjoyed them and keep saying how tasty they are
sharmine h.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are very tasty when they melt in your mouth with a silky feel and sweet milky taste they are great i give them a thumbs up.
How can I buy it?