Chocolate Cheerios Cereal uploaded by Adina B.Chocolate Cheerios Cereal uploaded by Rosana P.Chocolate Cheerios Cereal uploaded by nassima e.

BY CHEERIOS #20 in Cereal

Enjoy Chocolate Cheerios® cereal, a perfect balance of whole grain goodness and a delicious touch of chocolate taste in every bite. see more...

• Are these gluten free? Which cheerio flavors are? 1 Answers
  • How is the chocolate flavor? Is it strong?1 Answers
  • Has anyone ever tried these? Are they good?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Melanie D.
Have you ever tried a food that reminded you of mom's cooking back home? If you have, you would know that warm feeling in your heart and that kick of delicious and familiar flavor on your tongue. Well, even though these chocolate cheerios didn't remind me of my mom's cooking, they left my heart feeling warm, my tongue going crazy, and my tummy very happy. This is my favorite cereal ever, and if you're a chocolate lover like I am, I am sure you will love this cereal!
Kristen L.
W Lafayette, IN
This is a cereal that I was a little hesitant to try however I am very glad I did. It is not smothered in chocolate or taste like you're eating Hershey's Kisses. It is very light and sugar very light and carbs altogether excellent in vitamins and children would actually love this cereal even though it's not too sweet. This is definitely a win in my book and for anyone that hasn't tried it I do suggest you at least give it a try.
Trinity O.
This is a good cereal to eat with milk or dry. The chocolate is strong enough that it doesn't taste watered down with milk and still tastes sweet. It especially helps when I feel like I need a sugar or chocolate fix. I would definitely buy it again but it is not one of our regulars. It is one of the cereals we buy when we need to mix it up thought. I would recommend this cereal to anyone who enjoys chocolate!
Angel R.
Welch, WV
A fantastic addition to the Cheerios brand. The chocolate flavored isn't too over powering and gives the already sweet cereal a nice hint of extra flavor. Adding sugar to this version is still pretty good, just be careful not to add as much as you would in the regular kind. It can get a little too sweet with the already added chocolate in it. The price is great and it lasts the whole week. Really great value!
Elizabeth C.
Dundalk, MD
As a breakfast food, this product is a complete fail. It is too sweet and lacks any staying power. But as a dessert or snack, this is amazing. Grind them up and serve over ice cream or keep them whole and mix it with peanuts for a trail mix (as a substitute for M & Ms). The only problem is that the boxes in the five stores I have seen them in are more expensive than the family size regular Cheerios.
Fatima B.
I love chocolate and I love Cheerios so I have best of both all in one bowl. Cheerios is the best cereal out there I make sure I have most of the flavors so my daughter doesn't get bored of just the same but she loves them also. The plain original was my go to when I was pregnant and I love it, and they are a bit healthier than all the sweet brands they have for the kids with the cartoons on them.
Amber G.
Locust Grove, GA
It doesn't give you a true chocolate taste, if you are a chocoholic. But if you just like chocolate, are not crazy for it, it's good. Yes, I am a chocoholic so to me it is brown cereal, not chocolate, but it is good just the same. If you want it more chocolatey, sprinkle unsweetened cocoa powder on it. You have to understand that this cereal was made for the general public, not for chocoholics.
Kristina F.
This has such a nice chocolate flavor compared to some of the other chocolate cereals I have tried. For someone who is crazy about chocolate, this definitely satisfied that sweet craving in a way that felt a bit less guilt-inducing than eating a large bar of chocolate for breakfast. I might not eat it every morning, but I would definitely keep it for those moments.
Emily C.
Edmond , OK
OH MY GOSH. Talk about new favorite cereal. These have such a good chocolate flavor, I love them. They aren't too sweet, but just sweet enough. I bought mine at Walmart. I like to treat myself with this cereal or as a late night snake. It turns the milk chocolatey at the end as well, so that's a nice way to end these delicious little chocolate yummies.
Tabitha F.
Mcallen, TX
Okay ,wow! I never really cared much for Cheerios because I like the sugary unhealthy cereal lol but this is so yummy! My stepmom bought it once and I fell in love. It is just the right amount of sweetness and you don't feel guilty eating it. I recommend this cereal that has a sweet tooth but doesn't want to have a lot of sugar to burn off later.
Abigail G.
Olivet, MI
These look great! Would you recommend trying them?!
Chantal G.
Grande prairie , AB
Do these taste good? Are they comparable to the nesquick chocolate cereal?
Holly T.
Hayward, CA
Are these gluten free? Which cheerio flavors are?
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Is this any good?? Is the chocolate taste overpowering?
Kailah W.
Has anyone ever tried these? Are they good?