BY MILKY WAY

Milky Way Midnight brand.
Milky Way brand.
3 Musketeers brand.
Snickers brand.
Twix brand.
Minis mix.
25-50 calories per piece.
What's inside
Calories 25 to 50 (2% to 3% DV), per piece. see more...

• Do these come in full sized mixed bars?3 Answers
  • I love this chocolate variety mix my favorite in the snic...14 Answers
M. G.
Delicious chocolates. And variety packs are great because you have so many options to choose from. And they're mini!!
Karen K.
I might have an issue, I end up eating the whole bag in just one setting! It's just too good and I can't stop myself.
ayleen z.
doral, FL
Los chocolates son los mejores pero los dulces tambien tienen algo de mi punto debil, saben muy bien los recomiendo
scarleth v.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love the variety of flavors in this pack , good presentation and price , perfects for eat one in the coffee break
Sherri P.
Sparks, NV
Delicious variety of delicious chocolates! I like to keep a variety in the house to fill candy bowls for guests.
Magdaline A.
Salisbury, NC
Love the chocolate bar minis,great the eat for a snack or when you want something sweet to eat. Buy them often.
shaid h.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love how they have a variety of some of my favorite chocolates although I wish they could've included more twix
Alanis M.
Columbia, MO
Delicious little bite (or two) sized candies. Great for when you just want a little something sweet to snack on.
Panra M.
You can never go wrong with this mini chocolate mix. great for birthday parties, munchies, halloween especially.
Christy B.
Apple Valley, CA
All of my favorites in one package!! This is the way to go because you don't have to just commit to one kind!!
Maritza M.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this chocolate variety mix my favorite in the snickers chocolate which one is your favorite?
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Do these come in full sized mixed bars?