BY MILKY WAY

Milky Way Midnight brand.
Milky Way brand.
3 Musketeers brand.
Snickers brand.
Twix brand.
Minis mix.
25-50 calories per piece.
What's inside
Calories 25 to 50 (2% to 3% DV), per piece. see more...

• Do these come in full sized mixed bars?3 Answers
  • I love this chocolate variety mix my favorite in the snic...14 Answers
Arlenis G.
Ricoooo! Son perfectos para comer durante un viaje o mientras estas viendo películas con tus amigos, a falta de cotufas CHOCOLATES!!
I buy a lot of chocolate my family loved i.e. cremy soft and taste good that kind of packages bring a different flavor at the same time
Lindsy M.
Spring Run, PA
My grandmother just bought a giant bag of these and brought them along to our beach trip last week. Needless to say they went fast :)
Jennifer S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Perfect treat for any occasion! You have a bag full of options to choose from! And the mini size makes it easy to portion control!
Meg R.
Abingdon, VA
I have a huge sweet tooth and , I love chocolate! Mini mix has everything I like from light to dark chocolate, from nutty to chewy!
Deidre W.
Killeen, TX
Love chocolate so this is perfect!! I'm not a big fan of dark chocolate but I love the combination of different types of chocolate
Gabrielle F.
CHICAGO, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
The only acceptable thing to buy for halloween candy. And then go buy like two more bags cause you will end up eating all of one.
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
Oh Yum! Nothing better than a variety pack of chocolate bars! They taste great! Perfect size bars when you need something sweet!
Jessica S.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a great variety and a great value. I keep a bowl of candy on my desk and whenever I use this mix it's gone in a flash.
Denise W.
Great for Halloween's trick or treating or whenever you need a little chocolate and variety for your chocolate cravings! Yummy!
Maritza M.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this chocolate variety mix my favorite in the snickers chocolate which one is your favorite?
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Do these come in full sized mixed bars?